🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Btw, @magaf THE RISE OF PHOENIXES is an excellent and epic production, used to be available on Net.flix but the license had expired late last year. It’s now available on YT. Also, interest and buzz about it has recently been revived due to its premiere on Taiwan’s GTV. Still hoping, with you and many others, that Viki would get licensing for it, delayed as it is but still would be great. :pray: :muscle:

6 Likes

Marcus Here!'s March 7, 2024 post.
!https://youtu.be/l3i0n540DSc?feature=shared
Growing Pains of Swordsmen
Premiered yesterday! But, was filmed back in 2018. It is slated for 51 episodes.

The Fate of Swordsman
Already here on Viki! Seems connected to Growing Pains of Swordsmen.
!The Fate of Swordsman | Watch with English Subtitles & More | Viki

4 Likes

I filed several times, I also wished for Mysterious Lotus Casebook with Cheng Yi… it finished airing last year on IQ that Viki often partners with…
Not sure why it should be so difficult to get it?

6 Likes

There Is a Lover in My Hometown
March release.
Cast: Zhou Yutong, Li Xian

Photoshoot vid
https://x.com/dramapotatoe/status/1766288439891107944?s=20

3 Likes

In Blossom (花间令 / Hua Jian Ling)
Genre: Historical, romance, mystery, investigation
Episodes: 32
Release: 2024
Main Cast: Ju Jing Yi (Sword & Fairy 4) as Yang Cai Wei / Shangguan Zhi, Liu Xue Yi (Destined) as Pan Yue

In the sinful city of Heyang, Pan Yue (Liu Xue Yi ) married Yang Cai Wei (Ju Jing Yi), whom everyone despises. On the day of the wedding, Yang Cai Wei was killed, and the suspect was Pan Yue. Yang Cai Wei, who “resurrected from the dead”, returned “fiercely” under the guise of “evil girl” Shangguan Zhi and was about to expose Pan Yue’s true face.
Synopsis source: MDL In Blossom (2024) - MyDramaList

Viki’s Title Request Form:

14 Likes

Premiere date of 3.18.24 is official. YAY!

If you haven’t watched Season 4, it’s time to catch up on it because Season 5 is due very soon, on 3.16.24! No channel on Viki yet. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

Title: (2024) Simple Days 小日子
Starring: Chen Xiao and Tong Yao
Premiere: 3.14.24 (official)
No channel on Viki yet. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

I wonder, too. :thinking: It’s still not here on Viki. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

13 Likes

OST Music Video for “Burning Flames” drama.

5 Likes

Here comes a flash premiere! It drops today (3.13.24 on IQ), less than a week ahead of The Legend of Shen Li, as predicted haha. Sadly, no channel on Viki yet. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

10 Likes

Filming to commence in April 2024.

@jadecloud88

7 Likes

YAY! A surprising but promising fresh pairing. Can’t wait! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :clap:
Thanks for the good news :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s coming in four days.

@silvercat @jadecloud88 @leerla73 @iashley @bozoli

11 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

This is another highly anticipated drama by the masses.

!https://youtu.be/LhSqgZVflu8?feature=shared

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @leerla73 :smiley:

2 Likes

Licensed and recruiting. Viki release date March 29, 2024

Cast: Zhang Yu Xi, Wang Zi Qi

8 Likes

Looking forward to this drama. When is it coming to Viki?

2 Likes

Anyone interested in requesting this drama?

2 Likes

Is Sword and Fairy 4 any good?

“Sword and Fairy 4” gets pretty good reviews on MDL and it’s official site. I haven’t watched it.

3 Likes

Let’s try to get it then folks!!

PS: I still send requests for The Rise of Phoenixes! I know we will have it here and when this day comes, I’ll be freaking out so real!!!

2 Likes