🐉🇨🇳 2022/2023 C-DRAMAS - WISH LIST of VIKI CHANNELS WE WANT!

Title: (2024) Sword & Fairy 又见逍遥 (aka Chinese Paladin / Paladin Legend)
Starring: Li Xiaoyao, Yang Yutong, Xu Hao, Li Chuan, Hu Yixuan, and Ye Shengjia
Premiere: 4.2.24 (official)
No channel on Viki yet. :crossed_fingers: :pray: :muscle:

A pretty new bunch of actors, not forgetting Furong (He started out as annoying as can be, but he grows on you, right? For me, he did hehe :crazy_face:) of The Legend of ShenLi among them.
The teaser looks promising. Hope this production will bring us the glory it deserves.

Teaser - 又见逍遥 先行版

Yes, let’s try to get it! The Rise of Phoenixes, and many more… :star_struck::muscle:

6 Likes

Anyone interested in “Legend of the Female General (2024)”? We need a channel if it is worth watching.

5 Likes

I am! I’m sure many are waiting for it to premiere too… :raised_hands: :person_raising_hand:
Love the plot and costumes, and FL Zhou Ye and ML Cheng Lei do make a hot pairing. Look at their posters… :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

It has just recently wrapped up production in mid-March. So it’s going to be quite a while for it to premiere… Let’s hope Viki will bring it to us here… :four_leaf_clover: :muscle:

13 Likes
1 Like

We need a channel and requests before other OTT make it an exclusive on their platform.

2 Likes

It’s premiering today. Finally! :drooling_face:
Yang Zi and Xu Kai look adorable together, don’t they? It’s their first collaboration! Teasers look promising, and funny… :laughing:
Hoping Viki will bring it to us here. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :muscle:

11 Likes

I get attached to pairings, especially if I really liked that story. So, when that show is finished, and I see a different pairing, it takes a bit of adjustment. :wink:
It’s surprising that it is their first!.

2 Likes

Maybe Viki will get the license for “Best Choice Ever” because a Viki staff subber has worked on the channel, but it is not yet available to us.

@aznative @jadecloud88

8 Likes

Thank you; let’s hope it will be available for Viki viewers. :blush:

2 Likes

That’s great news! Thank you so much! Looking forward to it to be officially created! :grinning:

3 Likes

It is confirmed. Best Choice Ever will premiere on April 12. @aznative @sheli

https://twitter.com/Viki/status/1777823996937146418?t=KdD0jy9ZmQazdE1rF9wPEg&s=19

7 Likes

Yay! Such great news! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Yayyy to Viki having it here for us, and many more viewers will get to watch it! Thank you, Viki, and @henrri_11 :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

The best birthday present ever!

5 Likes

You made my day!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!

6 Likes

Oh how sweet. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday, dear @aznative! :tada::birthday: I hope you had a lovely day with your loved ones. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy birthday aznative

3 Likes