404 Something's gone wrong - the page doesn't exist - anyone else get's this message?

ok I will check it out

2 Likes

EDIT: Finally, the issue is solved.

2 Likes

On roku, I cannot access my collections so I don’t get error messages on my TV.
I do however have to switch from Google to Edge to app sometimes. Very annoying

1 Like

It’s a similar problem, so I thought I want add another topic and just write it here.

When I want to update my profile it gives me this:

And I’m not even adding ANY file. Just rearanging the objects I already have there.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

3 Likes

I have the same problem.

@dimghro might be able to help you, ask.

1 Like

So far, I have not received this error on my profile page. Instead, I sometimes get logged out when I want to save changes. One solution might be to use incognito mode. Also, I don’t use the editor from the Viki profile, but an external one. I do what I need in it and then just put in the Viki editor and save. Be careful to always activate the check mark under the external editor before working on the profile. :grimacing: https://onlinehtmleditor.dev/

4 Likes

I sometimes cannot see my collections. I now have a link on Edge as well as Google and will clear my browsing, cache when it I see a message. Sometimes you even have to clear cookies but sadly. I keeps happening occasionally. Viki suggested cleaning cache and cookies but that does not keep it from happening again.

3 Likes

this keeps happening when I go on my collection’s

3 Likes

This has been the case for me for a couple days, as well, and clearing cookies didn’t help this time.

3 Likes

same iv done it three times and still that message

2 Likes