404 Something's gone wrong - the page doesn't exist - anyone else get's this message?

@nicoletak
Thank you :blush: It fixed my problem but will we have to clear our cache and cookies every time we happen to face this issue?

@somejuwels. Have you tried that option? Maybe it is a temporal solution. Wish you good luck!

5 Likes

Hi,
I will try it right away. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes, I tried that option, but it doesn’t help. I have this problem only with Chrome, with Brave browser it’s working.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear it’s still not working for you :disappointed:
This issue has started in April. Hope viki figures out what is really going on because it’s getting frustrating :unamused:

3 Likes

Omg sameeeee i really want to watch viki but it isnt working idk if this would help but for me it shows that message when i tap like explore or movies so if you search for a movie or series it would work so if you could just like pick a movie with your phone and then search it up, it could work but I’m not 100% sure since people are getting this problem for many functions. Hope this helped have a nice day.

2 Likes

I also faced this problem …
I deleted all the history on Mozilla, nothing, I disabled protection, nothing,
the error was the same …
I reinstalled Windows and so I managed to see that there are others like me.
In a word, the problem is not ours, the problem is with Viki.
I hope it will work out…

2 Likes

Same here!!!, the error is VIKI’s, that message has been appearing for at least a month. AAAAHHHH!!! it’s very annoying :expressionless:.
Also in the android version of the APP when you zoom, the subs disappear.

3 Likes

i was only getting 404 with explorer now with chome even my help does work, so i am paying for a service that can not be used for over 6 months. wondering if i should stop paying until they fix it and go to the free ones i found.really getting mad

1 Like

This situation has been going on for some time and is annoying for many, but I hope it will be resolved soon, I have patience.
As for “wondering if I should stop paying until they fix it and go to the free ones i found”, it’s everyone’s choice, I understand your frustration.:pensive:
For English speakers it is easy to watch Asian movies on other platforms / sites, but the others, and there are many, thanks to the volunteer translators have formed a real community …
I hope it is resolved soon …

1 Like

I think so, too.

This situation has been going on for some time and is annoying for many,how much longer can I be patient?
More recently, even if I took down the protection, 1 hour ago, the clips / episodes don’t load anymore.

"You seem to be using a proxy or VPN.

To watch any content, please turn off your proxy or VPN and try again."

Seriously (?!), I moved to other sites …

1 Like

on the entity is too large sometimes if I refresh the page it will show it.
I am getting that same error message about not finding what I am looking for when I try to click on my collections!
Help Center is a bot and when I try to leave a message it keeps wanting me to drag a post??

I tried this and so far it has helped! Thanks!!

I suggest you guys don’t use google for Viki right now, I use Edge and it doesn’t give me the problem, I have this problem for almost 2 months when I try to search or click for more genres or contents.

I hope this helps and let me know if it still does not work, I think I have other alternatives.

3 Likes

Thanks will try that. It keeps cutting me off in the middle of me watching a show.

I’m still getting this error and it’s even when I go to ‘Explore’ looking for new shows to watch. It won’t let me do anything most of the time, thankfully the shows I saved in tabs lets me view them without the error occurring. Even tried switching browsers and still getting the error. It won’t even let me into the Help Center to report the problem :frowning:

1 Like

Hi… as today, 29 July, this error is still and is worst… Any solutions given by Viki worked, I need to edit or review the episode, before giving a GO but had been so hard with this issue. I´ve tried clean caché and cookies, I logged off and logged in, I tried in Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge, and in 2 Pcs… Even, though I tried on my phone, and even there, the videos to watch any project don´t upload. Anyone from @vikicommunity could help?

5 Likes

yep looks like viki AND roku is having a problem

updated yesterday, viki worked all night until earlier this morning, and now its not. anyone still having problems?? (watching via roku)

Go into your browser settings and clear all the cache, history, and cookies.

There is something in the old cache that takes the page to the wrong place. Removing the old stuff that is saved by your browser forces the browser to fetch new information. that is working for me. I have not seen that error again on Chrome.

4 Likes