429 Too Many Requests

I was stuck between 10 am and 2pm today. Horrible feeling !

1 Like

I donā€™t have access to viki eitherā€¦

I can not enter anything in viki only in the discussion by the history of the computer more in the mobile phone ta normal

but there is another problem: I canā€™t send my applications as a translator because itā€™s not going,

ā– ā– ā– ā–  me today after restart account I made like 20 subtitles, and now I cant access translator.

got this again for the last 2 daysā€¦

1 Like

I hope this error is solved anytime soonā€¦ I have this so many times a day

3 Likes

I doubt anyone loves itā€¦ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s something Viki prioritiesā€¦

1 Like

It should be. Iā€™ve got it today. I was just trying to watch the profile of a subtitler that asked me to be part of my team on one project. Then I canā€™t check anything to know and evaluate this application.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get it.

2 Likes

i got it too. i just paid to subscribed so that i can watch dramas but if this is a repeated error then Iā€™m gonna cancel my subscription cause i ainā€™t gonna waste my money on a crap website like this.

Iā€™ve got it, too. And Iā€™m so tired of it and angry. It happens mostly while reading my inbox and now even messages I want to send out are vanishing.

2 Likes

I did not have it for a few days and now again several times a day y.y
@brendas

3 Likes

It happens a lot to me :thinking:

Iā€™ve got it again yesterday. I was sending emails for Xmas to all of my teams ā€¦ But no, Viki thinks differently so I have to stop myself and say :christmas_tree: merry Xmas later ! Nowadays Iā€™ve got it about 3 or 5 times per week. Fed up of this blank page.

3 Likes

It appears more, and more faster than previously. Have you discovered some info about it?

2 Likes

So far, after many days not being able to use my inbox, I was finally able to use it today. Iā€™ve had no errors.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a relief. Letā€™s hope it stays that way :pray:

1 Like

Itā€™s happening to me now, I guess I should wait until it changes. :frowning:

2 Likes