A kind word goes a long way 🥰

My grandmother used to tell me, “A kind word goes a long way.”

Even though she left Earth a few decades ago, so many of my Gran’s quaint sayings and thoughts on life and living remain with me. She and her daughter, my mother, did a great deal to shape my outlook on life.

Tonight, I was checking reviews and comments on past shows that I’ve been involved with just to make sure that there was no spam nor unsavoury posts. That was then I came across the below review.

Three%20Star%20Bar%20review%2020220624%20(2)

@damiechan was Chief English Editor, @grace_senpai91 was the Translation Editor who converted Japanese into English, and I was the General English Editor for this really enjoyable, 6-episode drama. Reading the above review has lifted my spirits enormously.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, @msspeechwwc_147. Your comment about the subtitles was appreciated a great deal.

Kind regards,
Manganese

24 Likes

You are always the best!
Fighting :muscle:

3 Likes

Hi, Dear,

Thank you so much for sharing this review and for the tag :heart: This show was wonderful to work on together with you :wink: And yes, a large part of the quality was all thanks to you!

Love,
Damie

5 Likes

if you can’t say anything nice or good about something, keep the mouth shut

7 Likes

That’s interesting, Damie, I don’t remember it being like that at all. My recollection is that this was definitely a team effort by all of us, and we all did our bit to create the end product :heart:

6 Likes

Always have a kind word for this unkind world.

5 Likes

Sorry for my late reply! I just came here on Discussions!
It’s always a pleasure to work with you!

Thanks for being part of this great project!

Hug,

Grazia

5 Likes