A moment that stopped your heart in a kdrama?

Ah yes, that girl was at her best in Coffee Prince she hasn’t been as good in any others she’s made since.

Yep for me too, I stopped breathing a few time during ‘Beyond the Clouds’. The one that nearly killed me was the scene where the guy is disappearing on the balcony while she is still talking away not knowing he’s gone!!! from of course ‘My Love from the Stars’

1 Like

I miss beyond the clouds T-T
AWWWW yesssss and omggg that kiss at the red carpet wow amazing…
My love from the stars was awesome sigh

2 Likes

This is one the recently watched drama scene which I had to re-watch many times:

Secret episode 13
Hwang Jung-eum is getting to the bus and suddenly Ji Sung appears on the back and drag her down. Then we seeing backhug with beautifully music and landscape.

1 Like

Thank you for putting this one up I’m currently watching it and it’s so funny, a nice relief after the great but heavy dramas I’ve been catching up with lately.

Gu family book- the scene when Wol-Ryung  lay near Seo-Hwa and dies.

1 Like

I think the last 2 was heart-stopping episodes! I cried a lot, and my heart was in deep pain! My favorite drama!!!

1 Like

I loved that scene as well. I mainly loved all scenes with Ji sung & Hwang Jung Eum. They had some great and explosive chemistry.

1 Like

I can’t see the pic but I remember I cried a lot T-T( I am definitely crying too much watching dramas)

I cannot see the picture either.
Maybe I have to change the hosting site for my pictures.

Viki did something… maybe i should try to ask the help center about this matter.

@b2utybubbles you did right? Did you get a response ?

no responses yet :confused: i asked them on the 12th ;/

Here’s what they told me… “Because the discussion posts are user-generated content, if a user embeds or uses an image on the forums by copying an image link, we can’t guarantee that the image won’t be removed/deleted/replaced from the original image source. In other words, if the image gets deleted at the original source, you’ll see broken images on the discussion posts.
If your own posts display broken images, you can edit your post to update the images/image sources.
I apologize that we don’t have a more immediate solution for you, but in the case of the broken images, this is the best thing to do.”

1 Like

There’s no way ALL the sources have suddenly gone bad!!

2 Likes

That’s not the right explanation sorry viki…
There is no way that all the sources delete the pics because I sometimes want to upload a pic from my phone and it doesn’t work…

And I didn’t get the part with editing and uploading

1 Like

i didnt get ANY OF IT lol @alienluvah yeah guys exactly. there is no way that all of the original sources uploaded and deleted all their pics. this is a problem with the viki page.

how?

we dont always use the links, and it still happens.

maybe they misunderstould the question as “some pictures have this problem”.

i still havent gotten a response from mine…

Yeah i think they misunderstood something …

i think the moment that stopped my heart was actually when Jang Keun-suk broke up with Im Yoona and he leaned on here and they started to cry on love rain… it was just so emotional and it just broke my heart
i just was crying for almost 3 days because of it
i just loved that scene !!

1 Like

wow really?! i really loved that drama. it was so emotional, i love the way it began it was so sweet and old-times like. when they cried and that music! was really sad T.T

1 Like

you guys have never watched the movie “the classic”, right?
you’re going to ball your eyes out. like really. i cried a river when i watched it a long time ago…
and i still get teary when i hear the ost >.<
i had to stop that movie reaalllyy often :o