A moment that stopped your heart in a kdrama?

oh my god oh my god oh my god , i’ve watched it too really you don’t have to tell me crying as you are dying i know plus i’m so Sensitive " you can’t imagine how much i’ve cried !

1 Like

Mostly when they show you a scene that seems like the protagonist just died in it :smiley:
And I’m always really angry when the second female lead does something horrible to the main leads in order to get the man:O
Ah and hate that moment when one of the leads just takes off (mostly abroad) for a few years and they’re both miserable.
To be exact

1. Master’s Sun - When he dies for a few moments and she sees his ghost
  2. City Hunter - When someone shot LMH :frowning:
  3. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho: When Mi Ho dissapears - the last two episodes are so sad I cried a whole night… Especially when they want to go somewhere on their last day and everything they want to do is not available just after Mi Ho dies :frowning:
  4. Shining Inheritence - when the second female lead turns into evil
  5. BOF: When LMH wakes up after the surgery and doesn’t remember the girl
    6… My Love From Another Star, Heartstrings, Boys Over Flowers, Secret Garden, Master’s sun, You’re Beautiful, To the beautiful you, and… well most of the kdramas: When the lead goes abroad, or is in coma for a few mothes or weeks…
1 Like

Haha I just remembered a few more:
- Shining Inheritence - when she and her little brother want to jump from the wall to be with their dad, and when they tell her that they found her brother but when she arrives he’s not there anymore
- Secret Garden- When they go to that house and he wants to sleep in her bed and she doesn’t want to, and he just tricks her and force her to sleep together :smiley: :smiley: Oh and when he does the sit-ups and everytime he sits up he looks in her eyes :smiley:
- You’re beautiful: When they tell Go Mi Nam that her mother is also dead and Geung Suk holds her while she cries, and when Yong Hwa wants to tell Go Mi Nam he likes her on the street and suddenly Geung Suk calls her and she just leaves… And when Jeremy cries and sings the song thats supposed to be a lovesong for Go Mi Nam :frowning: Damn he can cry.
- Heirs - When LMH begs for his brother to send him away because he cant be there without Park Shin Hye…
- King2Hearts when we see what they’ve done to the princess and she screams in agony… Or when the king goes with the bodyguard I actually yelled “DONT GO!” :smiley:
Gosh there were a lot of moments like that since I started watching kdramas, it’s really amazing how they can move people… only koreans can do that to me…

1 Like

well, said. they focus on emotions even in the action genre.

yeah, and they do it right because as I see now, I’m not the only k-drama addict here :smiley:
It was like kokain to me, it only took 1 episode of Pasta and I was in trouble…

two of the things i hate the most :confused:

ah yes! that was a giant heart stopper xD he’s so cute. xD

GASP OMG that moment made me go crazyyyy i was BEGGING for him to confess to her. SCREAMING it. [quote=“csenge_benyei_395, post:64, topic:1956”]
When LMH begs for his brother to send him away because he cant be there without Park Shin Hye…
[/quote]

omg that was so heartbreaking T.T he went through so much T.T

Hahaaa :smiley: i want to watch these dramas again :smiley:

1 Like

And the amnesia thing just when they got together? And the second lead using the situation for her own benefit and gets together with the lead? :smiley:

1 Like

Really? OMG I just saw the actors and omg I love all of them. I hope I got the right movie

T_T this man can make me cry

I LOVED KIng2Hearts I think it’s an awesome Drama and the main leads had great chemistry…

Spoiler Spoiler

I just wish that guy would have been alive in the end but beside that it was a happy ending and I loved it !!
btw thats also a moment that stopped my heart in a kdrama T_T

It was so sad :frowning:

These are the ones that are stuck in my memory forever…

Secret Garden: When Joo Won finds the Little Mermaid poem in the book and just loses it. I lost it so bad, I had to watch it three times. I couldn’t read the subtitles through my tears.

Nine: When they are sitting in the restaurant and he returns from a “trip back” and discovers that she is no longer there because he has changed the future and she is no longer his girlfriend.

King2Hearts: Any time that masochistic woman is one the screen, I just cringed. Especially when she put the candy in her mouth.