A question from a rookie

Hello!

I recently applied for the first time for a project and after I submitted it I noticed that I didn’t attach my sample video on my application. But I didn’t see any place I could’ve put the link in the application. Does that mean that if I have my sample videos on sharing mode in my profile it’s enough?

If someone sees this and knows the answer, I would be very thankful for your help!! <3

1 Like

If I´m curius about a person that wants to work on a project where I´m the swedish mod. I do look at the profile (and read the “about me”)… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay, thank you so much for your answer!
Would you also recommend sending a message for the one receiving my application?

1 Like

Look if there is a moderator for your language if not, then you might not get a reply. A little advice when you are looking for a project go the series page and if theres a mod then you are going to get a faster reply if not then you might not (until it has a moderator). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, thank you! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hello!

I am a Spanish moderator, I would like to tell you that for me to accept volunteers I see many things in the profile, the about me, the contributions, the recent projects and of course the example video, not all people know how to subtitle here.

That’s what I do, I don’t know what will be the method of other moderators.

4 Likes