Acquaintance - Russia

DSC00037

3 Likes

i%20(1)888

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome!:wave::wave:

Thanks for sharing all about beautiful Russia. I’ve only been to Moscow once and can’t wait to visit again. Love everything about The Red Square area I was at. And the people were/are nice and hospitable, too.

Yup. Music and dramas unite us all, don’t they? BTS may be the top in the K-pop industry, and I do love them… I love some Russian music groups/personalities, too. One that’s stuck in my mind is this, and @mirjam_465 :heart_eyes: recently reminded me about him again (amongst others):

Enjoy! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks ! I am glad for your gratitude.

Yes, this music is familiar to everyone. And everyone remembers him and loves his songs, he crashed on a motorcycle. He was a star and remained her …

2 Likes

That’s very beautiful! Everyone in the world is familiar with their work.

If you’re in a bad mood, turn on BTS’s music !

2 Likes

Genius

2 Likes
3 Likes

20200627_210657999

Surgut city,Russia

3 Likes

I admire his courage, it can get really slippery in rain, he could have sprained his ankles… and it looks also cold… be he did (danced) well :rofl::star_struck:

1 Like

Somewhere in Russia this couple dances Bachata, imagine she’s in heels and on that terrain and just dances like nothing… they are really good, I just wished he had a better attire… :rofl:

2 Likes

Your photos are so beautiful, @tanakoncik_588! Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

simi11 Thank you for the video ! It was interesting! This is Siberia … Yes, the shoes are impressive :grinning:. And they dance well!

1 Like

my_happy_place This photo was taken with a regular Samsung! Thank you for your comment! I am glad that you liked!

This is a photo from the Far East. The area is similar to Korean dramas.DSC001641111 DSC00301

5 Likes

22%200395555
This is a photo from the Far East . Сountry Russia…

5 Likes

22%200437777

4 Likes

Guys in Russia, trend…

3 Likes

Many foreigners think I’m Russian when they hear me speak English… Grrr…

However, Radio Tapok does some decent music :smiley: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YydPq6n3yd0

5 Likes

Thanks Mattlock
] ! I haven’t seen that … Impressive
This is great too!

2 Likes

Actually not bad :slight_smile:

1 Like