Answer with song title! [game]

What’s your favorite dance?

Summary

Remember this is a public space. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends. -guidelines

That might have been it. At least that was it for my post that got removed.

5 Likes

When is your favorite time/situation you like to dance?

1 Like

The video does not meet/satisfy the conditions of the Guide, so it is removed automatically, without details, and here/ there are several possibilities, including: because the private ■■■■■■■■ account associated with this video has been detected with possible fraud, the video is protected by updates to the settings of the private account on ■■■■■■■■ and/or due to the copyright rules, at the request of the right owners; by third parties who believe that they violate at least one of the provisions of the Guide.

The power of words should not be underestimated, nor of the messages in the videos, but above all the frequency of their posting… I hope I will not receive attention, a warning because I wrote without restraint.
P S. However, the Viki staff/moderator should have mentioned the broken rule, this is the golden rule but no one takes it into account. Those who “hunt” these things (they should also be checked) do not necessarily have to play the role of the executioner, people without intention, they still make mistakes that can be corrected…

What motivates you to continue when you encounter obstacles (besides religious beliefs)?

1 Like

Song that best encapsulates springtime?

2 Likes

I guess this game has ended… No taker so I am deleting my last answer+question… :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like
The Show must go on!

@jadecloud88,
Players will show up, sometimes the game goes to sleep, or hibernate, but so far, it’s ongoing. Just keep checking back.

There’s this other game just opened by a fan. See if you’re interested.

Game about phrase

frustratedwriter also posted another question, and answer.
Your laugh for the day - #2736 by frustratedwriter

I hope this answers.

What song makes you think of flowers?

2 Likes

@jadecloud88 For summer?
:thinking: You shouldn’t have given up…
I have no idea, that’s all I can think of…

Life in the hustle and bustle of the city or the peace of the countryside ?

2 Likes

What is the dominating color of your hometown, gray, green or colorful?

3 Likes

For who you travel far to meet ?

2 Likes

Cash, Card, or other?

2 Likes

:thinking: … never credit

A celebrity (I don’t remember her/his name , now) said something like “…who says that “money doesn’t bring happiness”…then they didn’t know where to shop”…What other songs remind of money and happiness?

1 Like

Name a favorite song from the year you were born.

3 Likes

:sunglasses:oh, thanks for the reply, cool choices

… it’s hard for me to choose

It is said that in life ”from the world gather and give back to the world” , because I like the question, I repeat it : What is the name of your favorite song from the year you were born?

2 Likes

For a little variation, what song would you like to be one of the year you were born, but it misses the time slot by +/- a year?

3 Likes

Which song was #1 on the Billboard Charts the day you were born?

2 Likes

:wink::white_flag:(⁠人⁠⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠゚⁠+ Just a friendly reminder. :wink:

Are you smiling in front of me?

2 Likes

How are you today?

3 Likes

What should be written in the farewell message?

2 Likes

Are your dreams shared?

3 Likes

Are your dreams shared?

Do secrets of people close to you make you nervous, or don’t worry you at all?

2 Likes