Any news about our annual QC gift already?

Gift card received!

3 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Same here :blush:

2 Likes

Still nothing…

2 Likes

I received the e-mail about gift card!

4 Likes

In each circumstances, it’s a case of transmission.
Mail :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_asia: :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_americas: :incoming_envelope: :soon: :earth_africa: transmission. :wink:

2 Likes

I received the gift card. :grinning:

4 Likes

I finally got my gift card too. Even though they need a while, it’s great that they reward members with such a generous gift

4 Likes

Did you get the email from “rewards@reward.tremendous.com“? I just got an email from them telling me I can redeem my gift card but I’m not sure if it’s Viki’s email or a scammer

2 Likes

Yes that’s your QC gift. Viki always works with Tremendous when it comes to QC giftcards so far… except the one for yesstyle years ago.

3 Likes

Update: They sent me an email for a last reminder!

3 Likes

Does anyone know what’s happening with the physical gifts? Are there any updates? (Haven’t heard anything since filling out the google form)

1 Like

Not officially, but in the past years the physical gifts were always shipped after, Viki’s deadline to reply. I think last week, someone mentioned that there was another e-mail from Viki - a last reminder. So it may take a bit longer until it gets shipped.

2 Likes

I received a sticker sheet yesterday from viki and it mentioned, “This shipment includes 1 out of 3 items in your order”. I guess the others will come soon too. Also, I did not get any tracking ID or something, probably because it arrived by the postal system.

4 Likes

It was the same way for me they where just put in my mailbox.

1 Like

Yay, I got yesterday the Viki stickers like @maria_lavendula_77. They were shipped from Latvia a small letter size hard envelope and I was wondering what it was, there was no Viki mentioned as shipper. I guess there is more to come :wink:

See the image from the stickers here:

5 Likes

I got 50 dollars in my paypal account, that was nice!

4 Likes

Thanks for mentioning where it was shipped from. I just saw the announcement from my parcel service that I was getting a letter from Latvia. Now I know what it is :joy:.

7 Likes

It’s the same for me. I suppose this is the case for people who had chosen the physical gift.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve just received my physical gifts. T-shirts are here. I’m in France.

9 Likes