Any news about our annual QC gift already?

Yeah, in the questionnaire, if you looked through the “physical” options, they made you choose shirt colors and sizes.

4 Likes

Ah, I thought it was final without saying what it is, so I didn’t finish it, thank you!

3 Likes

Aaah! Yea.

1 Like

Hi. I have the same issue. I got the notif and before i was able to submit the form the page closed and i couldn’t get back to it anymore. I can’t find that newsletter. :roll_eyes:

Try on you email account to search for “no-reply@marketing.viki” it might still be there.

i still haven’t received the form :frowning:

1 Like

Oh no! It looks like you might have missed the first message regarding your QC Gift. But don’t worry, you’ll have more chances to complete the gift survey! Keep an eye out for additional reminder messages on Viki and via email.

5 Likes

I got the mail about QC gift, but I also got that:

Does anyone know, what is this and did anyone else also get that?

1 Like

No i didn´t get that but Im happy for you.

Still waiting for the gift

1 Like

Hello, I’ve got the pop-up this morning on Viki by mobile. I was checking my emails in Viki and got the pop-up. I’ve chosen the physical gift. So I’ve chosen T-Shirts. Happy. PS : when I’ve chosen T-Shirt, I’ve got twice to choose a colour and size of the t-shirt like there will be 2. So I’m not sure.

I’ve seen that there was an update of the app about this : there is a section like a banner between drama on the main page of the app and you can all click on it to have the access to the survey and chose what you want as a gift. Please go ahead :wink: it’s written that the deadline is on 28th February.

I got it today! I didn’t expect this at all since I joined quite recently. So I’m really happy!

I selected the physical gift because it’s my first time, and I also think it’s more exciting to receive it by the mail and be something that you can touch by your hands, you can use it or just keep it as a souvenir!!

They asked me for two Ts, I think it is just in case they run out of the first option.

I can’t wait to receive it!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got a question. Where can you use the gift cards from Viki? (Im not from US, so idk)

You get a link, when the time comes

In 2020, these were the Digital Gift Cards (20 USD sent via email) but this year they rise it to 50 USD :smile:
(the first picture is for France and the others are for the USA)

4 Likes

Or we can give the money for charities like “save the children”
charity

5 Likes

Thank you for the info! ^^

3 Likes

I never got any email or popup and don’t see any section on the app as mentioned by @iria360 :frowning: Did I completely miss the deadline despite not getting any reminder or something of the like? Do I keep on waiting for the gift?

Not sure that you’ll have to wait for a gift because you missed the deadline. The banner was on the app. I’ve got a popup but I have to say that this year it’s strange because I’ve not received any notification by email. Each year I’m used to receive an email even if my notifications on Viki are turn off. This year nothing. I guess some people missed the date because of not recieving anything.

2 Likes