Any news about our annual QC gift already?

For me, it wasn’t an email, I was asked on the website. A window opened when I logged in.
A physical gift, digital gift (50$ gift card) or nothing.

2 Likes

Me too, they said I will receive an email, but I did not yet. Did you received yours?

2 Likes

you will get the email with the gift card (if chosen that) later, after the form is closed. you won’t get the gift card right now.

3 Likes

Not yet. I will post once I receive it.

2 Likes

If you pick physical gift, it asks you to choose between the t-shirt colors pale blue and black, so it seems to be a t-shirt c:

2 Likes

I haven’t received an email yet either

1 Like

Newbies also forget that they must be QC…
Other QCs saif, that last time, they got the mail on different days

1 Like

Hi! I got an email today, this would be my first Viki gift so I choose the T-Shirt… Hope there is a design on it.

1 Like

The mail was on spams or not ? I’m still waiting for it

Depends.some see the mail there, mine was in the normal inbox (incoming mail)

I received it on two ways; an e-mail on my normal inbox, and if you have the Viki app when you open the app it’s show an announce and below the message is a button says “Go to the form.”

1 Like

I’ll wait for the mail. Got the pop-up on the app but I’ve not clicked and my screen locked. When I unlocked it, there wasn’t the pop-up. Sad of me.

Hello! Can somebody help me, please?! I did received a notification about the gifts for QC s, from viki a few days ago, but I didn t opened then and now I can t find it anywhere (I checked my e-mail too). do you know where can I find the form?

I got a notification from the app too but when I clicked on it nothing came up

@smile7_5, @simi11,
You’ll find more on it in this thread. . .

1 Like

See link below:
Pinch me, I'm dreaming

I got their email, but it would have been a good idea to be more into detail what physical gift and what kind of giftcard, depending on that I could select the country!
Why couldn’t they just specify… :neutral_face: :thinking:

1 Like

It’s a t-shirt and I agree it would have been easy if they just wrote that but who cares. I’m getting something that’s more than I expected in the first place. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is that from a confirmed source?

1 Like

It’s what I have chosen as a QC gift (in a gold QC but it’s my first gift), there wasn’t any other choices…@simi11

3 Likes