Anybody Else Watching the New "Vincenzo" with Song Joong Ki

Yes, ma’am. Especially on this guy! :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I seriously think I have too many tropes!!! I thought of another one but I can’t remember what it was! Oh - well when a guy bites his lip - total trope!!! :blush:

1 Like

There exists a brand name BOORALRO! Known for its suits.

Yes, back then, when I saw Vincenzo I looked into it and found out it was a British name brand sold a lot in SK, but as far as I know it’s not known/made in Italy. I could be wrong because that drama I saw it so long ago that I can only recall this much.

PS. Have you seen his new movie? Totally different from Vincenzo, but he’s a great actor, and no role is too big or small for him.

1 Like

The suits are from different brand and the price are not a joke LMAO some of the suits are from Zegna, Kingsman, Man on the Boon, Caruso, Brunello Cucinelli which the prices are more like up to 3000 USD+ or in korea 4,980,000

The suits are from different brand and the price are not a joke LMAO some of the suits are from Zegna, Kingsman, Man on the Boon, Caruso, Brunello Cucinelli which the prices are more likely to go up to 3000 USD+ or in korea 4,980,000 It is definitely not a “knock off” just so you know HAHSHAHSHA only rich people can really tell what’s cheap and what’s real🙂

My issue wasn’t whether it was EXPENSIVE or CHEAP, but that it wasn’t an Italian brand like they were trying to promote as being Italian made suits.

I personally may not be rich, but it’s a suit I wouldn’t buy for my man since the design didn’t looked ‘‘rich enough looking for me,’’ and for my good looking man to promote.