Anyone from Kerala (India)?

is there anyone from kerala that madly loves dramas?

2 Likes

Hello!
I am not from Kerala but have been to Kerala in 2018 and have some friends from there.
That is such a beautiful state, I really loved backwaters, never saw anything as beautiful as that place.
:palm_tree:

3 Likes

Hi :grinning:. I am a keralite . Were you visiting kerala as a part of tour? which place did u visit?

1 Like

I was originally set to go to Rameshwaram but visited Kerala too. It was a really great experience as I was able to get across so many things in one day.
I don’t remember the name of the beach but the beach was gorgeous and then there was a bridge which doesn’t attracts a lot many tourists but we went there, the view was so good and natural.
I loved seeing so many coconut trees at every road.
Overall, I want to visit Kerala deeply once again.

2 Likes

Continue your travel after the pandemic.Where r u from?

happy to hear that u like kerala that much :grinning:

1 Like

It’s a bit complicated :sweat_smile:. I am a quarter British, a quarter Indian, a quarter Japanese and a quarter Korean. But I live in Uttarakhand since 2013.

3 Likes

WOW :sunglasses:

NEVER BEEN TO UTTARAKHAND :pensive:

You might know many languages.

Uttarakhand is beautiful. Living with nature right between hills, I love it.
Yeah, I do know a handful of languages :sweat_smile:

1 Like

then it might be easy for u to watch and volunteer dramas of different languages :smile::smile:

I can do it if the grammar or vocabulary isn’t hard.
For all other cases, I have built my own accent for the languages I know :joy::laughing: which is difficult to understand by native speakers.
And because of that, I take time to understand natives and vice versa.

2 Likes

currently watching drama?

1 Like

I just finished watching Mr. Temporary and am still searching for something to watch.
How about you?

1 Like

Watching lawless lawyer, about to finish. Nice one.

1 Like

hiiii I’m not from kerala but oh well Karnataka is pretty close no? :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

so we r neighbours :rofl:

2 Likes

pic from one of the festivals in kerala temple viki

3 Likes

you should put this in the customs and traditions thread…

2 Likes