Are there any K-Dramas about Ninjas or Warriors w/Romance & Action?

An old one:

Lately there is:

3 Likes

Have not watched any of them, but they are no longer available in my region, so …

3 Likes

Korean Classic from 2008: Iljimae with Lee Jun Gi :wink:

and this movie is interesting and lots of sword scenes:

and perhaps Jumong (not sure where it’s available)

3 Likes

Oh my gosh the cover photo for IIjimae. Lee Joon Gi looks gorgeous. Not available though.

3 Likes

I heard the 2nd part is good as well, haven’t watched it myself, so can’t say.

Not available …

I don’t know if you would be interested in this movie in contrast to most other stories it’s closer to modern history.

And about LJK
Sadly the license …

3 Likes

Yes, The Great Doctor with Minho! I am really looking forward to that one! Thanks for the other suggestions!

1 Like

I watched the Slave Hunters, good watch, these guys were younger when they did this drama, so it’s full of young blood. :grin:

3 Likes

I know it’s good, but I didn’t make it through, was too hard for me to watch back then.

3 Likes

Yes! Yes! To all three of these :sparkles::wink::+1:t5::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Yup these are great watches :sparkles::wink::+1:t5::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: five of the six, because I’ve yet to watch Bridal Mask

I stand corrected, :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: all six of these seven :joy:

1 Like

You won’t regret it! It’s a tasty piece of seasoned meat.
:smile::smile: You’ll be licking your chops, and fingers too :yum::smile:

1 Like

It’s seven LOL, but anyway watch Bridal Mask back then, and it was challenging for me, sometimes I loved it, sometimes not as much, but it had some “great looking” fighting scenes. (But still I am a peace lover so not watching something like this too often.)

3 Likes

Some shows are like that, and others you’ll just fly right through (•‿•)

1 Like

:laughing::joy::joy: and I thought I counted it :smile: I’ll blame it on my being on my way home from work, catching the the last train, that luckily runs until 2am now, instead of one :smile:

I’ll put it back on my watch list. Bridal Mask :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

Maybe you overlooked the last one with LJK - Gunman in Joseon.
Now I am curious if you watched that one too.
2 am? It’s 8 am for me now I need to get ready to by grocerie shopping, I couldn’t last evening since it was stormy and rained a lot and 6 hrs ago we even had a some loud thunder, I can’t say anything about lightening, I was just too sleepy, because it was a hard day. Get home well!

2 Likes

Two stops left, then grab something to eat, and catch a 5 minute bus ride to my abode.

You’re right, that was the one missed, and yup, watched it!

We’ve got to do that :shopping::shopping_cart::shopping_cart::shopping:

3 Likes

Left that one off my watchlist because not even Lee Joon Gi can make me watch sad/abrupt endings :flushed:

Iljimae probably need a good combination of Prequel, Sequel, and triquel :smile:

2 Likes

City hunter is excellent! If you want ninja-like action and romance, I highly recommend this. The late Jong-hyun, may he rest in peace, from SHINee also sings the main theme.

2 Likes

Oh I have read his story! RIP that broke my heart! I worry so much for these folks in the spotlight

3 Likes