Are there any K-Dramas about Ninjas or Warriors w/Romance & Action?

I was just wondering if there are any dramas with like a Ninja romance? I tried looking but didn’t see any listed. Or could be a warrior/flowering knights (Like Hwarang) maybe?

Like Action/Romance/Adventure could be time travel?

Umbrella He Saved Me From the Rain
Click Link

3 Likes

Are you cross pollinating :jp: characters :kr:, and :cn::thinking::joy: or will any ninja do? Most of my watches are Not :point_up:t5: ! I must warn, not recent.

1 Like

I don’t know what I’m asking exactly! I like bad boy warrior types! Mr. Queen just took kind of an interesting turn and it made me think. Is there any dramas with like good fighter bad boy ninja kinda warrior love interests! Bahahahahaha! I don’t know what I’m asking exactly.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh! Well!
Inspiring Generation is not available in my region now, but it has that bad boy thing going on with it :joy: Btw, that’s the first :kr: drama I watched here on the Viki app (◠‿・)—☆ Another way to search is checking out other fans following, the shows they follow :sparkles::wink: yea!

1 Like

Oh I love Kim Jae Wook who is in Inspiring Generation. I’ll have to find it.

1 Like

While you’re looking, this too is unavailable

Maybe you’ll find both!

3 Likes

Oh that looks good!

1 Like

Maybe you can try “A Korean odyssey”

3 Likes

Did you already add Warrior Baek Dong Soo?

And this is another one of my favorites.

4 Likes

Here is one you’d not think was good, but is, happy, happy, happy, it is available!!
https://www.viki.com/tv/33375c-rakshasa-street

And look over these below, and see if you are interested!Screenshot_20210310-000200

Screenshot_20210310-000220

Screenshot_20210310-000245

Screenshot_20210310-000329

1 Like

I need to watch this, but it too is waiting for it’s come back to Viki.

They are both available in the USA. Hopefully, they will become available for your region.

2 Likes

Warrior Baek Dong Soo I forgot about that one! Adding it to my Watch List!

3 Likes

You better have your box of tissues ready.

2 Likes

That looks good

Drats not available

3 Likes

On NO I"M A HOPELESS CRIER

3 Likes

Rakshasa Street? what does that mean?? Because in India a ‘rakshasa’ is a mythical monster-ish demon :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You’re on the right track! There are monsters, but this is a time travel, martial arts, webtoon thingy, but it’s so, so, goood! Very re-watchable!

3 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: Love them! :blush: :blush: Except one.

I got really irritated with this drama below, and left it for Legend of Fei, (。•́︿•̀。) and I waited so for it to finish airing, and for the volunteers to completely sub, all so I could binge :joy:
The subs were done rather quickly. But! Alas! It proved too erksome for moi! Hopefully it, it’s not related to the subbers not genuinely subbing, making me miss out on a really good drama brought in fully licensed :thinking:

3 Likes

https://asianwiki.com/Move_To_Heaven

This is coming in 2021 and has martial arts

Martial Arts 2020 show

2 Likes