Are you like me ? trying to lose weight but too lazy

Like i said to myself i need to do some sport to lose weight but i’m way too lazy to do it.
I’m saying to myself i need to run outside or something else but i just don’t feel like doing it.
in addition, i eat so much, my weight swings so much but what can i say food is incredible right ?
If you’re like me love u lol

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m actually like this right now. Not really trying to lose weight, I think I’m in good shape, but just maintaining myself this way, but I’m too lazy to do sports or exercise​:sob: and I’m eating a lot these days. Idk how to start to exercise. :sob:

4 Likes

Motivation!!!

2 Likes

yes i need motivation !!!

These guys ARE GORGEOUS and their stuff is VERY EASY to do!

I jog/walk about 7,000 steps to Kpop. And I lift at the gym once a week.

Turn on your favorite KPOP and dance around the house! Works to just MOVE

1 Like

Well that’s the motivation to start :smirk:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ok DON’T do this instead of getting up!!! hahahahaha!

3 Likes

Ok I am doing the 25 min Home Walk Sweat right now with the KHotties!!! :fire:

2 Likes

You sure? Or you’re just watching them doing it? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Let’s share this topic I made last year: Want to get rid of your Corona kilo's in a fun way?

Since I made that topic I lost quite a bit of weight. What really helped me is looking for something fun to do and start moving. Wether that is just dancing, walking or swimming as long as it’s something you like and don’t watch drama on Viki all day. Next to that all my previous attemps of losing weight failed because I did restrict myself too much so in the end I couldn’t stick to it. Now I don’t restrict myself but I eat in moderation and for now I keep track of my calorie intake.

5 Likes

I tried (in the past too) to exercise and these things. But I always end up forgeting about it after doing if for more than 3 weeks (max. 1 month). Since I walk a lot during school period, I don’t gain weight fortunately. When I’m on holidays I tend to sleep more and be more lazy, but I still don’t gain much weight. But I really should start doing something for my laziness​:sob: I’ll start exercising again (hopefully I’ll not give up) :sob::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I did it and NOW IM SWEATING - I have lost quite a few inches since I started exercising not necessarily weight I have lost like 8 or so lbs but the inches make a difference with a measuring tape - don’t get discouraged if the scale doesn’t move.

Mr Muscles gets you MOTIVATED

It takes 6 weeks to FORM a habit

3 Likes

If you have the chance to, go out for walks. It’s low impact and you get to be in nature.
You can gradually increase how much time you spend on those walks. In the beginning it might not be that much, but hey, at least you moved a little and that’s what counts :smile:

2 Likes

Oh, SAME. Just find something you naturally like doing, like dancing or cycling. And you’ll really have to force yourself if you want to form a habit.
And if you’re watching kdrama, watch Oh My Venus. It made me get off my sofa and DO SOMETHING! :joy:

3 Likes

I remember back in 1988 I was gaining weight and after reading a book ‘‘overcoming eating addiction,’’ my life was totally changed, and one of the things the author suggested that you eat the same thing, until you couldn’t stand to eat one more piece of it, and get disgusted with just seeing them in the display shelf. I had an obsession with cheese and bought one of those huge block of cheese, and ate cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner ,and it worked! My obsession with cheese was over.

You have to analyze what you think causes your over eating if is genetic then you need hormonal treatment; that has worked wonders for many ppl

PS. I had gastric bypass years ago, but I DON’T recommend that EVEN to my worst enemy.

2 Likes

Yes, I put my Kpop on and Jog a little then walk to the park. It is about 7,000 steps although now that the humidity has hit my Khotties might be the indoor ones for a while. My friend and I walk a lot just walked for like 3 hours the other day near a new park we found. I try to say “yes” when someone wants to go walk.

2 Likes

OK gym today! I lift on Tuesdays. Not too hard a workout today thank goodness - sometimes I think I trainer is trying to kill me. Any one try the khottie walk workout!?

1 Like

Get out your skipping ropes.
We learning Double Dutch
✓Championship style✓

1 Like