Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Giphy

1 Like

You had me at . . . Jello.

2 Likes

You Complete ME…aw I love it!!! You had me at HELLO! :purple_heart:

Creating A Portal

2 Likes

。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 (✷‿✷)
Nice Reply Badge :name_badge: ! Finally!! :rofl::joy::sob::rofl:
This is so emotional ಥ‿ಥ Thank you to The Ten fans featured, I could not have done it without each one of you! I could not have done it without the wonderful, and entertaining K-Drama (*❛‿❛)→ Kill Me Heal Me! :bowing_woman:t5: 각각 감사합니다! 진심으로 감사하고, 눈물이 가득한 눈! ಥ‿ಥ :bowing_woman:t5: ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Screenshot_20210808-122126_Chrome
Discobot, Discobrat, or :grey_question:! :thinking: backdated my badge award
Screenshot_20210808-124937_Chrome
Screenshot_20210808-125245_Chrome
Screenshot_20210808-125134_Chrome
Backdating our Discussion Badges Award date (ب_ب) eliminates the synergy. Now we know why we haven’t noticed any new badges awarded. I asked it before, about comments in This topic

2 Likes

I recently earned that badge too. I got it for one of my terrible pickup lines, of all things. LOL
I did notice that when I first received it, it said it was awarded 17 days ago (which was 16 days before I even wrote the post), but when I just checked it, it said it was awarded 1 day ago.

2 Likes

So. . . maybe it’s related to the glitches affecting the site.

1 Like

Worth a try! I’m slow on the logistics side of things, so somebody’s gotta hold my hand while we progress toward the future . . .

(Giphy)

2 Likes

Should I brag for once, LOL.
I got this one 2 years ago
https://discussions.viki.com/badges/30/famous-link

I am not the only one who has it, but it is rare, and you can’t achieve on your own, it is pure luck.

I just realized had I put each link in one comment, then I would have gotten this badge 6 times, that is kind of cheating of Viki and Discors or whatever the name is. LOL

4 Likes

We all do it, so you should too. :smile: That’s a pretty amazing badge to earn, so it’s definitely worth a toot of your own horn. LOL

2 Likes

Yes! Rare indeed! I saw those, :rofl::rofl: yes I check profiles, and badges :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have more than 12.000 clicks on that, where is that badge of you earned more than 10.000 clicks. LOL Isn’t that kind of overwhelming?

3 Likes

Double check the badges wall, and your backdates. If all else fails, we’ll have to call in our special badge distributors - SBDs @entwyfhasbeenfound, and @vivi_1485. There may be a few other SBD’s I missed, :wink::+1:t5: but they are contactable through these SBDs. No worries :rofl:

1 Like

No worries, it doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

If all else fails, we’ll have to call in our special badge distributors - SBDs @entwyfhasbeenfound, and @vivi_1485. There may be a few other SBD’s I missed, :wink::+1:t5: but they are contactable through these SBDs. No worries :rofl:

1 Like

Badges made to order. Not a multi-level marketing gimmick or Ponzi scheme.

Miss Willow’s House O Badges, a subsidiary of Miss Willow’s House O Tasty Snax and a silent [really???] partner in Badger Productions provides badges almost made to order.

They can be printed out, used as decals, put on birthday cakes, affixed to coffee mugs.

Miss Willow’s House O Badges is also considering a partnership with the right Vietnamese coffee distributor to create and market a line of coffee mugs called Smug Mugs.

We are nothing at Miss Willow Industries if we are not busy, virtuous, and hooked to a constant transfusion of late-night sustaining beverages.

(Etsy)

6 Likes

Badge-making is what we do to earn enough money to keep the electricity on Badgers’ Production Office :joy:… and to buy some of that amazing coffee over at the Segue Cafe

4 Likes

And to distinguish Segue Café’s virtual (and therefore mind-boggling on so many levels) coffee from real coffee . . . Miss Willow’s House O Snax is busy arranging for “our coffee” to be BLUE.

Yet, when it is served, it will be magically the perfect color, flavor, and temperature, no matter what browser it is viewed in, or what part of the world it is viewed in, or what time of day or night it is tasted with the imagination, or what language its subtitles are written in.

@vivi_1485 is, as I understand it, working closely with Café management to sort out the 24-hour schedule composed mostly of Moorim School students working part-time (so they can have more to eat than omurice).

(Deviantart)

4 Likes

365 CONSECUTIVE DAYS?!

8 Likes

Yes, welcome to the club!

4 Likes