Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

This should be your theme tune :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:YES - I’m BACK!!!

2 Likes

For those who are still in pain

3 Likes

Why is this thead so active? :0 What’s going on here?

4 Likes

Most of us turned into badge w*****, trying to collect as many badges as possible like they were Pokemons :smile:

6 Likes

The BADGE Hoe Hoes!

I swear the EMAIL one is just SITTING there - making my stuff unfinished!

4 Likes

I’m not going to try for all, like you I can’t as I don’t have the Newcomer of the month badge (I haven’t even bothered to get the autobiographer badge by putting a picture in my profile!)
But I just realised that since we can lose Regular status, if I didn’t get the Wiki Editor badge now, I could get locked out of getting it if my Regular status drops off!
So here I am, editing, editing, editing!
if-disney-princesses-were-real-they-would-look-exactly-like-11096816
The Ariel one is freakin’ hilarious! :rofl::rofl:

P.S. You are right, hope you don’t freak out that I actually tried that edit function, I swear (me too! pardon my edit for the badge lol), I will never do it again. (lutra)
No worries Lutra, but you already had the wiki badge?

4 Likes

Should that badge be “Certifiable” . . . ?

3 Likes

Won’t get that one either :laughing:

We’re just having fun :rofl:

5 Likes

Is this Discobot?

(Giphy)

2 Likes

Since yesterday?

1 Like

Seems like it.

3 Likes

Wait, is that a real android? Like those robot receptionist they have in Japan?
I’m a wiki ninja, I edited myself.

1 Like

Okay, so this morning … When I was awake for an hour and fell back asleep as I said I am sleep-deprived it’s no excuse.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, it was a throwaway post just to get the badge, If you didn’t have that badge then that’s what it was for!

2 Likes

I got one after Lutra, but I disappeared when I deleted the Wiki :open_mouth:
Note to self, don’t delete the Wiki :laughing:

Well hello my fellow - WIKI - I just came into your post - scary isn’t it
5:16 pm @feyfayer and @ninjas_with_onions - @kdrama2020ali

@kdrama2020ali Yes, very creepy!
RIGHT BACK AT YA! @feyfayer

3 Likes

Oh wow, somehow the badge is now linked to the wiki! (or at least to the first edit) :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Now I’m wondering… Is there a place where you can see all of these “Wiki’s?” :thinking:

1 Like

NOW YOU GUYS have ME WATCHING THE LEADERBOARD
ITs INSANE I TELL YA

4 Likes

This might bring up all the topics with wikis in them.

4 Likes