Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There’s a fire :fire_engine::fire_extinguisher: in these threads!

@ninjas_with_onions, Post Script: Naw, she’ll not make A 9th Badge :name_badge: on this post/reply, I tell ya! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hilarious, hilarity :joy:

1 Like

And here we go again -

Is there a “BADGE” for JAILTIME

3 Likes

Nope! But with all that compensation y’all getting on the inside. :wink: @vivi_1485, and you can afford a seasoned tofu dish when freed.

4 Likes

@vivi_1485, okay, here is a new Korean slang word that describes you: 인싸 (In-ssa) = insider.:wink:

6 Likes

Ooh, shouldn’t confuse that with the word for “greet” - 인사 :sweat_smile:

thanks to my rich friend @kdrama2020ali :joy: Tofu’s on me, then…let’s all go out to eat!

5 Likes

Yeah!!! :yum: I’m ready to eat!

4 Likes

Let’s EAT

5 Likes

I guess I just saw it yesterday in Next Door Witch J, is it from there?

3 Likes

Actually, I saw it on Kingdom: Legendary War while I was TEing, but it seems like it’s a very popular word.

6 Likes

You’ll hear it a lot in variety shows.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ha Ha, your fellow inmates will thank you for your sacrifice.
Panda
(I think the 2 crazy pandas are kdrama2020ali and leerla73)

As you went round liking post in rapid succession, it means they’ll all be clumped close together by time of like. From our collective poking the bear with a sharp stick we now know a bit more about the jailing system.
We know Regulars have 100 hearts to dish out.
How it counts 100 likes are in 1 day.
How it works out the jail time.
How many hearts you should get back upon release.

So you should be back to a relative jail free experience once those cluster of likes you did for the experiment drops off the other end of 24 hours from when you did them.

7 Likes

Still in JAIL - I’m SO SORRY I cannot :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: and give my love to everyone!
It’s so SAD

51 minutes!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Time to go to MY HOUSE!

I’m BACK!!!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

I LIED- I gave out like 10 hearts and now - I guess I’ll be BACK someday in JAIL again!

(super excited about 2pm comeback album - can you tell)

2 Likes
2 Likes

How did you know Freddie Mercury - QUEEN - is my #1 favorite BRITISH GROUP of all TIME! Thank you!

Everyone gets a QUEEN badge
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

All you girls and boys “who are sent to jail” isn’t it because you are doing something you’re not supposed to ;):rofl:
I haven’t been once, so what are you doing ???

6 Likes

They are giving out too much love it’s not about the 25/50/100 hearts it’s that one heart over the limit. LOL

That’s their motto - they would do anything for love and the love badges, you can’t blame them either because they didn’t design those badges.

5 Likes