Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Finally!

4 Likes

Well - The KHotties have Chocolate ABS!!!

3 Likes

Velcro BABY!

The “Cling” to OPPA Badge

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

1 Like

This is what happens when you try to talk about hotties :fire: :fire::fire: it’s another type of ja!l here :grin:
maybe maximum security!
Screenshots_2021-06-11-04-36-41
To prevent this
https://c.tenor.com/OMUAR-NOnM0AAAAM/crackhead-subway.gif
Absolutely nooo one there! :tired_face::weary:
https://c.tenor.com/ex_05eMkAU0AAAAM/omg-wow.gif

3 Likes

Be free! Fly away!

1 Like

Yep, work calls, flying is appropriate, as I work at the airport🤷🏾‍♀️
@ninjas_with_onions, but I have my ways when the dramas calls, or discussions

3 Likes

I admit, I do that too

1 Like

Have you gotten the link yet? The one where you go up the mountain :mountain_snow: for badges? You better check the messages in your inbox/pm here in discussions. You’ll need to follow a few links etc.
Badges are everywhere! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not sure, I have to check!

1 Like

Can we take a moment to appreciate that you used the correct plural of “forum” :sob: :raised_hands:. There, that’s literally all I came here to say.
images

8 Likes

Yikes!!! This is my first day here and I’m going heart-happy. I’ll try to rein it in a tad

5 Likes

Ha ha, who would believe the hated Latin lessons of half a century ago at school still has a little corner in my mind?

6 Likes

Welcome My Pretty - and Your Little Dog (frog) Too

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Don’t let @kdrama2020ali scare you :joy::joy: we’re a harmless bunch of crazies
sxf805H

6 Likes

2 Likes

What? I’m perfectly normal!
tumblr_150e9c3a7ef6f6bdb5caf21090d78980_1ba2d440_400
OKAY WHAT IS THIS I’M GOING INSANE I literally clicked that heart about five times, I promisee :rage::rage::rage:

crazier

4 Likes

Don’t act all innocent here :pleading_face: :point_right::point_left: I only pressed :heart: 5 times
while in the other topics… mash, mash, mash
tenor%20(2)
:joy:

8 Likes

OK seriously
I JUST WOKE UP!!! I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 8 HOURS
WHY AM I OUT OF LOVE ALREADY :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

@vivi_1485

3 Likes
3 Likes