Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

I love Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Most people love My ID is Gangnam beauty or true beauty but I love his role in Rookie Historian because the feeling is kind of different.

2 Likes

We should create a new one where we can post the hottie for each week, something like a poll? What do you think?

1 Like

Hi girls, now we have it hahaha
I’ll be waiting for your vote!!

2 Likes

PRECIOUS! He needs the PRECIOUS BADGE!

cha%20eun%20woo%20head%20tilt

3 Likes

Yeah, if you burn down the Internet how you gonna watch . . . Siggy?

(Giphy)

3 Likes

We just need a RECHARGE! :fire::fire::fire: SIGgie - Hold my Hand!

3 Likes

So, he’s way maknae for me, but the baby bird factor–you just want to scoop him up and tuck him in your pocket and feed him gimbap–is very strong. He has great BB factor and totally should be on the hottie board.

@kdrama2020ali, is there room? I think there has to be?

Are there hottie subgroups? Sweetest? Swooniest? I’d let my best friend have him out of the goodness of my heart? Best stray lock of hair? Best slow turn to look back while walking away in sorrow?

So many possibilities. But I believe in your ability to curate. It’s a tough job, but somebody has to take responsibility.

(from Kdramakisses)

4 Likes

Oh, Siggy, not to worry. Can’t you see that she just put on her Velcro coat?

2 Likes

There are sub groups

I have a Hottie Posse VARSITY

And a Hottie Posse Junior VARSITY

BUT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE

2 Likes

The badge for the sweetest . . .

(Giphy)

4 Likes

@natyh, entiendo que tu eres una mujer de Colombia. Hay mucha gente muy hermosa en ese país. (Soy una tejana con un amor simple de esa lengua.)

Y en Colombia también hay café y chocolate. Tienes los ingredientes esenciales para hacer juicios racionales y sólidos sobre las cosas buenas de la vida.

¿Tiene suficiente café y chocolate para enviar a todos los involucrados en esta discusión? Creo que una transferencia bancaria funcionaría muy bien.

(Giphy)

Basically, @natyh can go the distance in finding and assessing hotties with accuracy. She has the tools to outlast the average fangirl!

3 Likes

The HOTTIES can go the DISTANCE!!!

@natyh

Hottie Posse
Hottie of the Week

With Chocolate you get Chocolate ABS!!! Ooooooooh More BADGES!

2 Likes

You must take the ring off now before it completely consumes your soul, just look at what happened to it’s last bearer Zoe!
Hobbit%20ring

5 Likes

one%20ring%20to%20rule%20them%20all
I think I’m a goner or maybe I am just …

DOOMED !!!

• hahahahaha!
1 Like

It was from Monsters Inc. but I think she was some kind of slug or something.

3 Likes

Ouh! So scarrry! This too, maybe. . .

1 Like

Suweeet! See you in Stir Crazy’s cell :joy::joy: be nice to @vivi_1485 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: she’s got compensation $$ :money_mouth_face: $$ mula, she’s loaded on the inside. :wink::wink:
She’s known as the :laughing::sunglasses: 인 씨사, Inssisa (in-sider).

1 Like

:handshake: Welcome to the Badge **o*es welcome!
:handshake: Welcome to the elites club!

4 Likes

Which brand of coffee do you prefer? I have more than enough! hahaha

1 Like

Actually, it’s the opposite :sweat_smile:
But it’s a good way to see it!!

1 Like