Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

My HEART just CAN’T GO ON!

So Can ANYONE Explain WHY she let go of Leonardo DeCaprio’s Hand in the WATER
I still don’t get it - she just wanted that darn necklace to herself :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

(I actually have a huge love of the history of the Titanic!!!)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Try how long your hand can hold on in seawater at January, just use some ice cubes and a bucket. How long does your hand work?

5 Likes

There was ROOM ON THAT DARN DOOR for HIM!!! Everyone says so!!!

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:
It’s my DONT LEAVE the HOTTIE :fire::fire::fire: behind Philosophy!

@lutra
So I just happen to have a love for the history of the Titanic - I always have since even before that movie - I saw the touring museum of Titanic artifacts it was so sad but what a DREAM they had.

1 Like

They all must have skipped some physics lessons in school.
Not every physical law can be overcome by love. LOL

3 Likes

I wanted to, it was too far from my city I just couldn’t make it, sigh. I always remember when the Titanic sank because my granny was barely a week old then.

1 Like

LOL OMG, How can we get to this point? hahaha

2 Likes

Best comment ever!!!

4 Likes

They actually had a block of ice in the tour that you could put your hand on. At the beginning of the tour you got a ticket, and at the end you got to see you survived! I actually got to look at the manifest at the end and find my name - I survived! Yes, it is very cold but
@natyh if it was one of my Khotties needing to get on that darn door -
He would be on there buddy!

I WILL SAVE YOU
BADGE

1 Like

We have a new badge every 5 comments hahaha
but of course, he’s on another hottie list!!!

2 Likes

Reality, they would probably both have died when they hit the water, double bed sized door or not.
Plot wise, he had to die so that they can write and film the scene in the most tear-jerking ending possible to the whole love story that went before it.

3 Likes

Gosh @lutra where did you find this, that must be from the 80’s looking at the wild hair, I used to wear such too :rofl: Do I hear French accent ? Nice song :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I cannot imagine such tragedy, this was such emotional rollercoaster when the boat was sinking and fight for survival, surrounded by freezing water!! :scream::cold_sweat:
I felt so exhausted after I watched the movie!

3 Likes

**I know I know ** :heart_eyes_cat:

I was being FUNNY!!! You guys are so SERIOUS!! ** (about Leonardo of course not the Titanic)

I’m Still Saving the KHotties - It’s my Mission! :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

@ninjas_with_onions it’s just like all our tragic historical kdramas - they have to have a SAD ending

1 Like

Yes - I follow the story of the Titanic anytime I see it! There is actually a really cool story about a passenger - It was a beautiful DREAM and a TRAGIC STORY And I think it is always good to keep these stories in the forefront to be told over and over so people REMEMBER

And now
We have "The Unsinkable Badge"

1 Like

:no_good_woman::no_good_woman::no_good_woman: We can not permit you to rewrite an epic in order for you to recue a fictitious hottie. Leonardo is in his jammies and sipping a nice warm cup of coco so does not need rescuing, in fact I think he is in need of our protection from being captured by you and added to your hottie zoo.

Pretty sure Leo is not Korean :laughing:

2 Likes

I know that - I’m just Saying!!! It’s always made me crazy! the door thing (and I had to LINK it somehow)

Ok then - WATER FIGHT!!!

1 Like

How about a Waterproof Badge? LOL

2 Likes

Excellent IDEA!
The WATERPROOF BADGE @lutra

1 Like

What does?

1 Like