Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

I have it on good authority (from an unnamed source in the Ministry of Randomly Assigned Crypto Badges) that Discobot is on holiday for the rest of Sheep month and has assigned random badge assignment to various subordinates. These are the “badgers” who will be doing Discobot’s job for it.

Complaints may be sent to the appropriate badger via flightless dodo; average response time 2.372 millennia.

(Google screen cap)

4 Likes

Badgers? Oh, badges …right, right.
3 Likes

And be veeeeeeerrrrry careful how you word your complaints. Otherwise, it’s the pangolins for you, me boy!

(19th century German wood engraving, Amazon screen cap)

3 Likes

I’m dead! :rofl::sob::sob::sob::rofl: I’m dead! Your new found talent will be the death of meeeee! And, watch out for the pangolins :joy::sob::sob::sob::rofl:
Screenshot_20210624-155116_(1) Screenshot_20210624-155116_(2)

3 Likes

Without knowing this popped up :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wh :hushed:W! Cool! :sunglasses:
Hehehehee! :grin::laughing::grin::running_woman:t5::running_woman:t5::running_woman:t5:
Me running over to check out the recipients

1 Like

@leerla73 you have always so funny emojis :joy:
Good things happen when you least expect them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(that’s in regards the surprising badge…)
Nighty :night_with_stars:

2 Likes

There is nice . . . and then there is “nice” . . . (moving slowly away from the dinner table while keeping an eye on the iced tea glass . . . )

(Giphy)

2 Likes

Heart Jail and I guess I really don’t know what is going on!!! hahahahaha!

The Hollywood classic, not the Loona song of the same name . . .

(YouTube for all your precipitation needs . . .)

2 Likes

Stop traveling around in the Jetsons’ space cars :laughing::joy::laughing::smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Just Something !!!

2 Likes

What exactly are you referring to? What are your plans inside the Eng-lang pool and what kind of questions would you like to ask?

3 Likes

Don’t see anything… unfortuntely except the moving ice :rofl: tell me if you can see this stereogram, 3D hidden pic… I see the object/s in about 3 seconds

1 Like

@simi11,
Is the stereogram in both pictures?

1 Like

Yes, in the first there is something in water :grin: in the second there is rubberband on something :grin:
" A stereogram is an optical illusion of depth created from flat, two-dimensional image or images. Originally, stereogram referred to a pair of stereo images which could be viewed using stereoscope. Other types of stereograms include anaglyphs and autostereograms. Stereogram was discovered by Charles Wheatstone in 1838."

2 Likes

(゚ο゚人)) ! You’re good at this :exploding_head:

Hints:

Sigh! I’ll need more practice. Here’s a little ditty, and dance to cheer me up, and anyone else who can’t see through the stereograms. Sigh! :blush::wink:

Thanks @entwyfhasbeenfound :smile::smile: it all started with you keeping an eye on the ice tea :laughing::joy:
1 Like

Charles Wheatstone? Why’s he popping up everywhere? I just finished studying about him and his Wheatstone Bridge in physics! :joy:

2 Likes

Hey! Whoever try to tell you K-Drama Addiction doesn’t have educational perks, just point them to these post, as a starter :wink::muscle:t5:! :relieved: Yup! I’d use it for extra credit @vivi_1485 :blush::smile::blush:

Btw, did you see them? The stereograms?

1 Like