Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

@simi11 :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile: I normally see through these type of things right away, so what I saw at first was what is actually there, so, I did see it! :sweat_smile: the live things in the water. On the second stereogram, it took coming back to see it, but it is a bit more camouflaged, and confusing. I would tweak the hint: and say there is something in a invisible container full of rubberbands. The way he did the second stereogram is kinda weird.

It is!
I’ve learnt all sorts of things here! My latest project has me researching all sorts of aviation lingo :sweat_smile: I’m never looking at an airport the same way again!

1 Like

May I ask, was it a C-Drama, currently on air?
:wink: You can pick up flying as an hobby. :blush:

I am just unable to see those things, I wear glasses and there is a bigger difference between my eyesight on the left and the right eye. Even in a 3D cinema, the effects are not as effective as they were on my youth with the lesser good technic.

1 Like

@lutra
The link advise to wear your glasses, if you already have glasses, so, try that! There are other skills listed in the link for seeing the stereograms, like looking through, or a bit ahead. Never try to focus on the picture, seeing the image, or in this case Hint: images is more of a reveal.

If there is one thing in life I really gave up on, then it is to see something in pictures like that. To back into a parking space, I need to make sure while passing it that there is enough space, it is always a challenge for me. I even asked my eye doctor, and he said it can be because of the difference in my eyesight.

So I tried it again, with those tips today, to no avail, so be happy if you find anything to look at. It does not work for me.

2 Likes

Well, it is a rather challenging couple of stereograms. I saw the first, and doubted myself, because I thought I should see something big, and dominant. In these, the things hidden, are not like one piece. The second was revealed, after I left, and returned. It’s something that shows itself, verses you defining what it is, in other words, (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ mind, over matter.

1 Like

So the first pics has small fishes swimming and 1 coral on the mid/right it’s like a see through sea. The second picture is a hand that holds a rubber band between the thumb and the index finger the other 3 fingers are like behind.

If you perhaps try to cross a bit eyes it might popp out, otherwise I don’t know, everyone probably has a different technique… it’s about perception. Are you looking at it on your phone or a computer screen, perhaps that’s the problem.

1 Like

What does “view” means on the stats? Exactly what is viewed?
https://discussions.viki.com/u?period=daily

1 Like

That’s a good question, perhaps the disco-bot might know, or it’s a “Secret Combination” :wink:

1 Like

Oh! At first I thought I did not see it, but I did! :blush: I left, and came back, and saw the second. To me the second is not a hand, but mirrored fingers protruding through the many colorful rubberbands. :blush: I do see the dominant orange colored rubberband, placed as you described.
Hey! @simi11!!
Did you see the seahorses, the tropical fishes, and goldfishes, or nemo fishes too?

1 Like

Yes these fishes are there and I saw now a second small coral on mid/left side BUT no seahorse :wink:
It is a hand a bit stretched out, you can see the wrist and it holds the band between those 2 fingers :rofl: and disco-bot complains that I replied to you already 3 times, it must be a “crime” :tired_face::space_invader:
I should write you a PM it says… let’s conclude the “finding Nemo” thing, Amen :pray:

1 Like

I think it’s the count of how many times you have accessed ‘Discussions Forum’ on that day…
like getting in and out… or what else could it be?

1 Like

That can’t be, most times I stay logged in :woozy_face::smile:

I have no depth perception normally. I have three or four times been startled by depth when tired or inebriated. When stereograms were the rage where I worked years ago, there was a lot of excited squealing when others saw 3D images; I tried and got a migrane.

5 Likes

It worked for Harry Potter!

1 Like

If you hover over it, it says Topics Viewed but it has to be a topic you haven’t viewed before. Catching up on the latest post in an already visited topic does not add to the count.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a currently airing cdrama called “New Horizon”. I WISH I could take flying as a hobby! But my brain probably wouldn’t be able to hold all that information pilots are required to learn :flushed: I just want to fly without learning any theory, is that too much to ask? :tired_face::joy:

3 Likes

Hint: Jetpack :wink::+1:t5:

3 Likes