Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

Gosh, what are you writing :rofl: I think you should write some sort of short story… you have a vivid imagination :+1: and a creative hand :writing_hand:. Btw, is that your handwriting in the pic? I couldn’t read half of it, lol

This pic could relate to other writers on Viki or subtitlers, lol

3 Likes

This is exactly what we’re trying to do over at the “Viki Original” thread. But we haven’t got very far, what with everyone adding new animals to the general chaos of Badgers’ Production Office! :joy::joy: We have a koala and a few other animals I’ve lost track of.

3 Likes

I have tried writing short stories. They’re okay, but poetry is my “thing.” The picture of handwritten notes is actually from the website of Oliver Sacks, the famous psychiatrist. I thought it was appropriate for a brief discussion about the creepy AI function that gets so much wrong and makes life hysterical for Viki users at the same time because of how it’s programmed.

And now that Niles the koala has briefly and definitively confirmed that the characters Miss Willow and OSPD-nim both have creative, out-on-the-edge personalities because of a common ancestor . . . perhaps over at Badger Productions things will begin to go a bit less in weird directions and a bit more in creative ones.

2 Likes
      ✨ 🟤🤎🟫 ✨😄  ⚪⬜🤍 ✨
  Community, Discussions Badges! 

Not as glorified as the Volunteer badges,
but here for attainment nonetheless!
I like getting them too :relieved::partying_face::star_struck:

@vikicommunity,
There are badges like the email
:white_circle::incoming_envelope::e-mail::incoming_envelope:🟤 badge that seems unavailable,
what gives?乁( •_• )ㄏ

I turned on to receive email, but I can’t reply?

From: Anthony Parker via Viki Discussions <discussions originations-donotreply@viki.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 12:15 PM
To: @hotmail.com <@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Viki Discussions] [TV & Movies/K-Dramas] Where are all the men ? I can’t be the only one into K-Drama

Screenshots_2021-04-06-14-16-06

1 Like

I don’t know :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

What happen?

1 Like

I was just saying I don’t know why you didn’t receive a badge…
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh! Yea, unless I’m misunderstanding the “how to” go about getting the email badge. So far, it seems no one has snagged it, at least, not yet!:point_up:t5::sparkles::wink:

2 Likes

well I wanna know how to receive the badges

2 Likes

Mary, you already have 24 badges! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

oh! ok! I haven’t looked lately ( I looked, on wow!) I didn’t know!! thanks Marjam for telling me!

4 Likes

I was about to say :grin::laughing::joy:!
@mirjam_465
@frustratedwriter

5 Likes
3 Likes

Are you still trying to get that darn badge!!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

@kdrama2020ali @leerla73

You two are so good :partying_face::partying_face::joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for the laugh, This is what I needed

5 Likes

You’re welcome :smiley:! :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

4 Likes

We so AIM to PLEASE don’t we @leerla73

3 Likes

I too love them !
@leerla73 and @kdrama2020ali

I love leerla a little more becoz she supports me and I love Alison Morgan a little less becoz she is not giving me Minho

5 Likes