Badges: Who thought they were a good idea, and where do you go to earn some of them?

I spoke too soon, apparently I get more hearts starting today!!!
Got my ‘Member’ badge

I have more hearts, and I know how to use them! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Already!! :smiley:! You do drive fast. What cars are you driving? :laughing:

3 Likes

You have no link badges?

1 Like

I know right I just have not gotten enough clicks on my original posts like when I start a topic etc. I don’t know! Whatever! bahahahaha!

How do you get the PROMOTER badge and all these INVITE badges! I have tried inviting at the bottom of my topics but what is your user page - your discussions page or your profile in VIKI

2 Likes

Research tells me that this is the fastest car in the world: Devel Sixteen – a car that seeks to smash all of the current records it faces. With a claimed top speed of 347mph (or 550+km/h) (quoted from this website)

So this is what I’m driving. I had a lot of ground to cover to catch up to the long-timers around here. :rofl:

3 Likes

I know why - That’s the one that Junho was washing in his MUST teaser…

I know you WELL
2 Likes

She should have topped some of the link badges, based on the numerous topics, and popular responses.
The bot has slowed it’s roll :confused:

Mrs. Batman to you! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, let’s go with that. :rofl::sunglasses:

1 Like

JAIL

1 Like

I like this one you did on a post. :smile:

2 Likes

I forgot about that one! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Maybe you have to invite people to Viki?

2 Likes

Sorry, this topic got merged now after 4-5 months …
110 post just got glued to the end of this post …
I don’t know what to say, or better I don’t want to write what I want to say …
I put this quote here, so everyone can find the “real end” where we left off …

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOH Community BADGES got MERGED - that is so COOL!!! I was super confused at first because you guys know…

Pinterest

I’m good I get it now!!!
Back to HOTTIE POSSE they need wrangling…

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali you are hilarious :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s the same topic, which is why I requested a merge. @entwyfhasbeenfound, please let me know if this needs to be unmerged. Hey! Do a vote if that helps.

2 Likes

The two topics have been headed for merger for a while, it seems to me. But we have been doing much better than real-life chaebols . . .

Since Viki-town is a big town, merging topics that are very similar will certainly be helpful to me. It will keep me from wandering from topic to topic aimlessly at 2 a.m. when I can’t sleep, and I will have more hearts to share. :slight_smile:

For example, I just thought of a perfect line to share in https://discussions.viki.com/t/terrible-pick-up-lines-to-cheer-everybody-up-ft-flirty-dramaland-guys-because-why-not/39631/157:

Are you a chaebol? Cause I have an urge to merge with you!

I’m not suggesting a merger of that topic with anything else, but I love cross-posting . . . and now I can give myself all the hearts I want for being silly.

(Giphy)

(giphy)

3 Likes

HA! HA! HA! :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: Silliness, funniness :laughing::smile:

2 Likes

@lutra I was so confused! :flushed: I woke up to see 115 posts here, and I knew that wasn’t possible even though we’re all jabbermouths.

Discussions is going back in time!
and then forward

4 Likes

Visual proof that I’m “crazy in love” with this place. :heart::grinning:
Badge1a

9 Likes