BEST KDRAMA KISS SCENE?(may contain spoilers)

I guess we all agree that we can add the last kiss of MLFTS to the list!!!
Great kiss!!!

(oh and there is the kiss of the last episode of can we love?)

2 Likes

Lol but it also looked awkward hahaha. I mean how he hold her head. But still love the kisses in Can we Love

That’s not akward that’s hotness/ sexiness xp

Hahahahahaha if you say that it has to be right

1 Like

i reallyy love that quote, soo much! it really is a miracle when that happens. and your so right! im glad u agree, they just jealous, she was with the smart guy and she’s beautiful and bubbly. xD go oh ha ni go!!

her wedding dress she looked so pretty T.T

exacttttttlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

like, thats the point! for her too be a little ditsy and nuts hahaha because she loves him and fought for it.

I TOTTS AGREE.O.O as soon as the gifs come out for those kisses, someone has to put them up!!! pronto! hahaha

1 Like

All of the kisses in Queen In Hyun’s Man were firey-simply amazing, but if I have to choose just one and not a slew, I’d have to go with the 15sec kiss from My Love from the Star.

1 Like

Sigh. the last kiss of MLFTS…

1 Like

Tasya you always make me happy with your posts really!! :smiley:

It was about time someone made that as a gif… perfect kiss

Feeling like… forever alone… xD

2 Likes

AH!! someone finally had a gif of it!!! Thanks!! we were all talking about it hahaha i am SO gonna miss this show haha

the suspense and craziness xD

O.O we really need a kim soo hyun in all of our lives, only, one that wont world travel lol

gaahh he needs to make another drama soon!

3 Likes

Lol I am so buying this drama when it comes out!! I won’t make myself miss them :stuck_out_tongue:

CSY and DMJ everyday!!! :smiley:

haha! i think you could buy a copy in ebay for cheap now. but yes! haha when i like one ALLOT i wind up buying it

then you could sing along to “you arrrrrreee my destinyyyyyyyyyyy” :notes:

On ebay?:o Now? I don’t think so… it’s not released yet …

But yeahhh I wanna put the DVDs and watch it on high volume and make the whole neighborhood listen to “You are my destinyyyyyyy” :smiley:

me too! I will buy the director’s cut dvd too!!!

1 Like

@Wafaahs @auroratasya yea, what is mean is the copy of the drama. like, not the original dvd, but to me i dont care unless it’s good quality subs and picture. i have gotten allot of good ones from ebay like that. of course, not all are reliable, but almost all the ones ive gotten are excellent, and i can complain because it beats paying 100 and something for the original when i can just give 20 bucks and call it a day. xD i mean, what i want to do is just watch it, you know? unless your looking for a couple of special features like “directors cut” and stuff, but they sometimes have that too.

well, here you are :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=my+love+from+another+star&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xmy+love+from+another+star+korean+drama&_nkw=my+love+from+another+star+korean+drama&_sacat=0

there’s more when you look all the way down. just in case.

Even if the Kdrama often are week with kiss scenes, there are great ones !

• Prosecutor Princess
  • I Need a Romance
  • Iris
  • Que sera sera (I love the scene of the elevator ! It’s really cute :blush: )
  • Goong
  • Heartless City
  • 2 King’s Hearts
  • Secret Garden
    Etc, etc.
2 Likes

I want the original with the director’s cut and all!!
I wanna keep in my collection for my fav asian goods!!

ahhh, okay i guess you will have to wait until it comes out then. xD you have a collection? like what? if u dont mind me asking :stuck_out_tongue: