BEST KDRAMA KISS SCENE?(may contain spoilers)

1 Like

Absolutely full of love kisses!!! I miss you oppa!!! :slight_smile:

Well before discovering Korean… I was all about chinese stuff…
Like you would find lots of chinese cookware the teacups sets the clothes etc etc from when I went there… and also I love animes… I have quite a few DVDs and well stuff like that :stuck_out_tongue:

:open_mouth: thats so cool! i absoultely LOVE teacup sets!! ohh so pretty i bet. how was china? i love animes tooo and mangas. whats your favorite anime that you own at the moment? i cant wait to go to korea one day but its so cool that u went to china going to diff. countries is awesome.

YESS Teacups are sooo cute!! I can’t even bring myself to use them!!
About china… my dad’s business is with Chinese companies so… :smiley:

My all time Favorite anime is “Rurouni kenshin” and of course I have all the DVDs!! My profile’s avatar is actually the character from the anime :stuck_out_tongue: … what’s yours??

I went to china once in my life for just 5 days it was great but I would have loved spending like a month there you never get bored!! We might go there this summer as well!!

I love going to diff countries too!! I adore traveling… I’ve been to Malaysia, China, Dubai, Kuwait, Turkey… can’t wait to add more countries to the list specially Korea of course!!

I agree with you Lie to me kiss was really good :smile: but there is another kiss scene which is totally the best KISS scene, I talk about the kdrama 9:Nine Time Travel,if you didn’t see it I recommend you to watch it , it’s one of my favorite.

3 Likes

HEY! HOW DID EVERYONE (+me) forget FLOWER BOY RAMYN SHOP???!! jung il woo jung il woo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsvFjM4HMRs

song: jung il woo -“someone like you”

2 Likes

and you forgot THAT kiss -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbSMbd9oTKw

The MOST PASSIONATE KISS I have seen in any drama was not in a KDrama but in a Taiwanese Drama. “Apple of My Eye” had the most passionate kiss I have seen thus far. But I don’t recommend the drama because it is so overwhelmingly emotional and heartbreaking and has the worst ending of all drama’s I have seen. But the first kiss between the two leads was extremely passionate and the lead actor is a very talented actor, I liked him in “Easy fortune Happy life”

1 Like

OK, I may take some heat here but there only a few actors/actresses that really convey this well. It is one of the things I love about kdramas and one of the things I feel they can do better with too. I will say making it look authentic is always difficult. I will say Lee Dong Wook, Hyun Bin, Yoo Eun Hye, and Kim Sun Ah are all good actors and convey the scope and emotions that go into a first kiss or a kiss, period. My favs are Hotel King, Secret Garden, My Lovely Sam Soon, and Scent of a Woman. Oh, of course, Lie to Me.

2 Likes

Actually, I like this one too. I think I have to agree that the fact that it was unexpected was one reason it was great. Plus, a kiss in the rain, for some reason, always sweet.

1 Like

i agree that taiwanese dramas are more like that with kissing than k-dramas, but i like Kdramas better ^ ^ the kisses too, though some taiwanese ones are good.

i agree on your choices, and who can forget the lie to me one?

i LOVED the unexpectedness of it when i watched it. i love those kinds of kdrama kisses. it suprises you.

I like this scene too ! But the end of this drama was really bad. I shouldn’t watch the last episode.

ooooooooh! Supa cute! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that is one of my favorites

1 Like

I think I know more Taiwanese dramas with great kisses than k-dramas since they French kiss more…Fabulous 30 and Murphy’s Law of Romance with Danson Tang …They Kissed Again on the honeymoon at the end of the 1st episode…Fall in Love With Me (camping scene) with Aaron Yan and Tia Lee

1 Like

There are taiwanese actors who always have good kiss scenes like Joe Cheng, Rainie Yang, Ariel Lin, etc.

For example, Joe Cheng in That Loves Comes or Channel X !

1 Like

Recently, saw some good ones. Um…Healer. Excellent. Witch’s Romance. Yes! Park Seo Joon. I have to add Sung Joon scenes in I Need Romance 3.