BL fan club / fan chat on Viki

You are right about bad acting in BL Series, but they are getting better (at least for the main caracters) like Bad Buddy or the gay couple in Bangkok Love Stories: Innocence
I agree that major male actors are afraid to compromise their reputation by doing BL Series :disappointed:
CHOO YOUNG WOO did a great job in you make me dance… yes he’s new in the business but very talented :star_struck:

3 Likes

I was what? Gone for a year? and I came back to about 160 new replies on this post… I was like damn~ The fujoshi army has awakened and I feel proud to be the first one to make a beacon call for all of them. At first it was just a few individuals, we had a pvt group chat. But now it’s so many people!! Feels good to see that people have started watching BLs and love it too… what else can a fan want than the thing or people they support to get the fame they deserve. So thank you for frequently posting replies on this post @kdrama2020ali @sweetybirdtoo @tst_pierre_539 @anne_21 @mirjam_465 @wanted101 @sweethope

8 Likes

OH Love my Boys!

Tenor

My Fav Couple - Tutor and Fighter!

5 Likes

Now ain’t that a shmokin couple

3 Likes

I follow both of them on Insta and get to see InstaLives sometimes with both of them!

LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Welcome Back!!!

Tenor

3 Likes

Another new one that was started! Cuz we love our HOTTIES :fire:

2 Likes

Your welcome. Also welcome back.

3 Likes

Blfansa: which shows do you like, which shows you don’t?

I finished the TharnType shows (I even found the special episode online, Viki should add the special episode for season 2, as Viki does have the special for season 1.)
Viki has both the Love By Chance as the Tharntype series :slight_smile: , so who knows Viki might also add the Don’t Say No series in the future. (Fingers crossed). The LBC and TT shows are still favorites of mine (as is A Tale of Thousand Stars).

This morning I also finished watching ‘Present Perfect’. (I think it reminds me a bit of Brokeback Mountain. It doesn’t have a lot of kissing. And they end up going back to their own lives.

I haven’t decided which show I’ll watch next. Maybe His. (and waiting for the final episodes of Bad Buddy).

Welcome back jtsonar_527. Any show you are watching or any show you’ve seen that you really liked a lot? Many bl shows have been added to Viki recently. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh go find Tutor and Fighter - my fav couple!

Why R U! Not on VIKI unfortunately

3 Likes

Tutor and Fighter arrive on viki the 21th
See the bottom of the page https://www.viki.com/tv/38173c-why-r-u#subtitle_team

4 Likes

It will come to Viki, it’s mentioned as Coming Soon:

I wonder in which regions it will be available.
On the subtitle team page they mention the show will start on 21.01.

6 Likes

Boys’ Lockdown

Like in the Movies

Meet Me Outside

2 Moons

I Told Sunset About You

Love Sick

Don’t Say No

Make It Right

A Tale of Thousand Stars

Oxygen

He’s Coming to Me

Bad Buddy

Until We Meet Again

To My Star

You Make Me Dance

Light On Me

Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart

Utsukushii Kare

Addicted Heroin

Boyband Love

What the Duck

My Mate Match and many more.

2 Likes

Out of history 1,2&4 which one is good?
I watched history 3 trapped and history 3 make our days count, i liked both.

1 Like

I like a lot history 2 right or wrong

2 Likes

Thank you hon.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Since the dramacool extension I used to visit a lot to keep track of episodes was officially banned i have been having troubles to keep up with everything. Been watching Bad Buddy, Baker Boys finished up Kieta Hatsukoi and My Beautiful Man recently. Feels like Lucifer’s keeping me quite busy. I wanted to reach Season 3, ep13 so badly since someone said they’ll use SHINee’s song ‘Lucifer’ for that episode. So much for being a fangurl… sheesh😂

4 Likes

U can do anything hut watch HIStory 4, I mean, that’s basically bullocks. Everyone has different opinions but the main storyline didn’t do it for me. It was messed up. The 2nd leads’ storyline was comparatively better. Cliché, but better. Other HIStory parts are wayy better, trust me.

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of the HIStory series, 1 & 2 I thought were fairly juvenile, like they were written by 12 y/o boys, they weren’t horrible, just not that good, especially if you’ve been watching recent BLs. 3 MODC I chose to ignore the last episode, it simply doesn’t exist, 3 Trapped was my favorite of the bunch, 4 I would have really liked, if it wasn’t for the pseudoincest & rape to prove he loved him part of the story. It takes toxic to a whole new level, although at this point in the BL world I don’t know why they’re still using the old, I don’t like men I only like him thing, it’s just a weird trope, the writers should move on from it.

5 Likes

First i will watch history 2 right or wrong as @anne_21 and one my community members suggested, and i believe each one of us has different opinions, so my opinion on that series may probably differ from yours.

Thanks @sweetybirdtoo and @crackheadofficial_01 for sharing your views.

Trapped and life ~ love on the line are my favourites!

4 Likes

we have exactly the same favorites ! (my answer on June)

you might like the movie :

3 Likes