BL fan club / fan chat on Viki

Same here. I think My School President was definitely one of GMMTV’s very best shows. It was well written, all the actors were great, the two leads were exceptional, and there were many good, positive life-philosophies sprinkled throughout the episodes. I really enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Cool. I love BL it is like the only type of Series I watch.

4 Likes

Oh I also watch Bed Friend and A Boss and a Babe. I also really really much miss My School President it is on of my Top Three BL’s ever. I also really liked Gemini and Fourth in Moonlight Chicken so cute how their was Death people represented. Love :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The 2 couples was so cute in My School President ! I agree, one of the best shows ^^
Was waiting for that kiss ! lol

3 Likes

I like BLs with workers like in The New employee, that’s why I’m enjoying Bed Friend/A Boss And The Babe ! The new employee is by far one of my fav 2023 Korean BLs :slight_smile:

I do recommend All The Liquors… Such a nice Korean BL, so funny !

3 Likes

Workplace Romanaces are also my favourite Kind of BL Series but I was so often confused by the new Employee but I found it still okay but my favourite BL or one of my top three is also workplace and it is called Chery Magic. I loved that Series so much. A Boss and a Babe is also a Series that I really really like. Bed Friend is also workplace so I kinda like it aldo becouse of that.

2 Likes

Just wanted to let everyone know, “My School President” is coming to Viki at the end of June 2023.

4 Likes

Could more people than me request this series I have heard so many good things about it.
“Bokura no Shokutaku (2023) - ■■■■■■■■■■■” Bokura no Shokutaku (2023) - ■■■■■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Several BL series to look forward to in the coming soon section:

Ja & First in Be Mine Superstar, available tomorrow

Bright & Win in 2gether (season 1 and 2), available in 7 days

Hyun Woo & Chan Hyun in Jun & Jun, available in 18 days

Net & James in Bed Friends, available in 39 days

2 Likes

I just noticed these two On Air shows.
Who is watching them and what do you think so far? (without giving spoilers)

1 Like

Stay with me is the new version of Addicted but they don’t have much resembles just a tiny bit.
Still going to watch it as the first episodes are cute.Addicted | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

2 Likes

There are so many dramas coming out recently; it’s so crazy that within the last 2 years we’ve seen more than 100 new LGBT drama’s (and the fact that we’re getting themes outside of a school setting is even better)! Bed Friend was a pretty interesting watch, Net and James have some good chemistry and the storyline was engaging. Definitely would need some trigger warnings though, it touches on some sensitive subjects. I’ll have to give Jun & Jun a watch though, I haven’t even heard about this series! Also 2gether season 2 is for sure going to have a ton of fans!

I’m watching Be Mine Superstar now and it’s pretty funny lol! I don’t think Ja has had a chance to act in a silly role before so I’m glad he got this series to do it in. This is definitely a corny romance, so if you’re looking for some laughs then this is it! Though it’s only on the 2nd episode, there has already been a steamy scene so it’s living up to its R-rating (which caught me off guard cause it didn’t seem like it was going to be that intense or ‘sexy’ based off the overall theme of the show).

3 Likes

Hello I am bl fan

2 Likes

I just found out that the BL drama “Ai Long Nhai” features a real-life married couple. The actors who play Ai’s father and his partner, Porsch and Arm, are married in real-life. I think they got married abroad as same sex marriage is still illegal in Thailand. It is nice to see real-life spouses featured in a drama.

1 Like

This Thai BL series just liscensed by Viki. No info on release date, though. It looks like a Fantasy Comedy series.

1 Like

it’s so cute same vibe as Choco Milk Shake and be my cat. .

The story is about a comic artist who grew up in an orphanage and, the only “warm and happy feelings” he knows is through the letter. Dermdem saw a stray cat and took the cat home with him, but one day, that cat turned into a human. Apparently, he’s from the “ear tribe”. Meow had changed Dermdem’s boring life to chaos, but in that chaos, Dermdem got to learn the true meaning of life and finally felt the feeling of warmth and happiness.

there’s also an anime version

2 Likes

I would like to join the fan club. I recently got back into BL and decided to make videos about it. I’m currently watching ‘Candy Color Paradox’ and loving it.

1 Like

Hi, i’m new in this discussion, and i would love to join the fan club.
In the past few years, i’ve watched several bl like " Cutie pie" " Bed friend" “Not me” ecc.
Between the ones that i’ve mentioned my favorite is cutie pie.

2 Likes

Moi aussi je suis une grande fan des bl je suis prête pour la discussion

2 Likes