Book of quotes

afbeelding

afbeelding

3 Likes

Life is like driving on the freeway with a blanket covering your windshield. You never know what’s about to hit you at 180km/h. :worried:

Life is like a game of cards. You never know what cards you’ll get and no one plays the same way. Luckily, there are many different ways to win. :grinning:

Happiness is like a bottle of wine placed in front of us, waiting to be opened. :smiley: Sadly, we’ve lost the bottle opener. :neutral_face:

Theories 18, 21 and 24 - Rania, S1ngles (Translated)

4 Likes

@nik_os
I was searching where it was coming from and found it was a Greek TV series, I can’t find the French or English version XD Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

afbeelding

4 Likes

afbeelding

4 Likes

One more, cause why not:

Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness, was messing with rich people. :smirk:
--------------------Money can’t buy happiness.
Yes… yes, but like others have said before me, it can buy a variety of other useful things, like a spa day. And a spa day, is happiness. :kissing_heart:
YES, BUT NEITHER CAN’T POVERTY. :angry: AND IF IT’S THE SAME THING, THEN I PREFER TO HAVE MONEY. IF THAT’S FINE WITH YOU. :blush:
CAN SOMEONE TURN HIM OFF?! HE’S STARTED GETTING ON MY NERVES! :rage::rage::rage: And money can buy happiness. :heart_eyes:

Theory 114 - Rania, S1ngles (Translated)

There aren’t really that many theories. It was for dramatic effect. During the 3(I think) seasons, the total amount was like 30ish.

Tomorrow I’ll translate the Theory of Hairspray :open_mouth:

4 Likes

The Hairspray Theory

We wrap our food in plastic wrap. We use condoms to make love. We store our clothes in plastic bags. But regardless of how hard we try, we always end up vulnerable, one way or the other. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could find a magical hairspray, that would protects us from everything with a simple spray? Like our personal, impenetrable, razor wire fence?

The%20Hairspray%20Theory

S1ngles, Season 1

3 Likes

wow, a lot of these were tremendous, thanks for sharing,
If this has been here for quite some time I sure have missed a lot.

that scandal one was very good I thought, as for women doing the “men” thing, scholar that walks at night was a good one as well, there are a couple of Chinese ones that were good.
but all of it was really good, the pictures also were good.again thanks for all of these, really made my day! now if we can put some on FB…

4 Likes

I really like these quotes. It would be wonderful if we had this Greek TV series on Viki!
It reminds me of a post of Irmar to make Greek cinema known because of the economic depression. I don’t know any Greek series, but this one seems good!

2 Likes

On Facebook, you can find more quotes!
I don’t use it though, so I must miss a lot of them :slight_smile:

That suddenly brings back a memory. Somewhere in ancient history, when I was flying back home after spending a year in Finland, there were some people on the plane talking in some mysterious language. None of the other passengers could make out what it was, but it sounded nice. In the end someone just asked them which language they spoke and it turned out to be Greek.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200403-213814_Instagram
Screenshot_20200403-213838_Instagram
Screenshot_20200403-213858_Instagram
Screenshot_20200403-213924_Instagram
Screenshot_20200403-213942_Instagram
Screenshot_20200310-184313_Amazon%20Kindle

4 Likes

I see these dark times as a test to see who will extend the table and who will raise the fence.
I loved all the quotes you posted, but this one in particular.

3 Likes

Every day is a test :wink:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200404-131459_Instagram

4 Likes

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

4 Likes

afbeelding

3 Likes

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

5 Likes

@mirjam_465

Love them all! The sandpaper one is my favorite!

2 Likes

loved them and the sandpaper was a very good one, guess I had a lot of sandpoaper lately. thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes