Bottom List Dramas

I’m the dongsaeng? I’m 18, so does that make u an unni?

Funny thing is, I rarely get sad over dramas because they don’t really touch me on that level. Though sometimes you’re in so deep, that there’s no option once again - Jung Il Woo’s final scene TMTETS

Hahahaha…ha…ha sigh You’d think wouldn’t you
Then again let’s hope so, if there’s one thing in this world - it’s hope
Thx! If I’m ever in the mood for kmovies I’ll check them out

OMG - another drama-trauma O.o I’m so sorry for you

Well, it’ll take one month for me to get 50k words which will become my first manuscript or story
then I’ll probably work on it … a lot and make it actually good
then maybe … Just maybe I’ll publish it
And you will be one of the first to hear about it ^^
(and if it happens to get dramatized - I know what role Jung Il Woo will be playing :smiley: )

I’ll revive it right away!

The Classic and My Mighty Princess :smiley: The both are really good !

1 Like

OOHHHH SO SORRY! HAHAHA i thought when you said “i just started taking uni” i thought you were calling ME unnie! xD i mustve read it too fast and well, im 20 so i guess im an unni xD but not by much i see xD

HAHAHA i tottally get you. dont even MENTION that boy. ugh. bad memories 49… hahaha
tho i was pretty emotional recenlty when watching “shes so lovable” when i found out they said spoiler the dog had cancer T.T i recently had to put my dog down of kidney failiure so im pretty messed up about animal stuff. i mean, they dont have a voice so its so sad when they go and stuff. but im dealing.

xD lol its okay. i understand also, with cultures and stuff. well, all im saying is, you never know! it hasnt happened yet so xD yes lets hope xD

haha this time i am reading EVERY DETAIL before watching these movies. now with dramas, especially new ones, you cant tell :confused: just hope for the best that tables dont turn.

xD LOLOL i will see that im telling you. itll be a hit. ahh i hope it works out for you. aww thanks!

claps yay! thank you chingu! love seeing those comments.

@b2utybubbles &@lutra. Just finished ‘Cloud Stairs’ thanks for the suggestion, really good, another one that I had missed. Hadn’t seen that gorgeous young actor before and got a shock when I did a search.
That beautiful young guy hasn’t worked since 2011 due to illness. Gosh how sad.
It’s a good one so should really be on Best Dramas list.
So what is the next one you think I should watch?

i havent seen that before but gosh thats so sad!!

i would recommend…
i havent been watching any recently O.O but i watched the movie “100 days with mr. arrogant” if your looking for comedy and fun. i liked it allot. and “my little bride” was really cute too!

i watched the show “i do i do” with the guy from glory jane. it wasnt sad or anything
it was a decent story but i dont know how you would feel about it. just a thought since i wanted to see him in something else ^ ^

Did you already try THANK YOU?
And do you perhaps have a list of your watched dramas?
It would be easier to recommand dramas that way.
Do you know A MAN’S STORY, DR. KKANG, FLOWERS OF MY LIFE, GIANT, MAMA, THE DEVIL, RESURRECTION?
Less dramatic more romance CITY HALL, COUPLE OF FANTASY, LAST SCANDAL?

Yes indeed I watched ‘Thank You’ had to of course two of my favourite leads. Going to catch up with the airing ones now.
Still following "She’s so lovable’ not as good as I had expected but nearing an end now so I’ll stick it out and yet again hope it won’t disappoint too much.
The way we were’ ended well. So doing my little research now on the latest to pick out a couple.
Played the whole soundtrack of ‘Love Rain’ yesterday, funny but sometimes the music of a drama will just be what makes it a wee bit special.
The soundtrack of ‘It’s Ok’ was one also.

I am adding ‘She’s so adorable’ to the bottom list dramas.
So so disappointing… That young girl should try another career she can’t act.

The last 3 episode I couldn’t force myself to watch… Only read a resume. And I really don’t understand how they could do a drama soooo boring ! We finish drepressiv with this drama… The only one thing I liked, it was L. I never thought he was a good actor but in this drama, he was refreshing and cute.

I total agree with you! L to me, the only one who caused I could see through this serie.
Let’s confess it, these Infinite guys are not bad :slight_smile:

Well, there are several that I liked at first, but never finished for various reasons.

I loved Color of a Woman at first, but I kept thinking “If that bimbo gets the guy, I’m not watching this!” and when I realized by looking up spoilers that the writers let the bimbo get the guy, I quit. I can’t stand when vapid, stupid girls always get the weak guys that can’t resist their wiles. Gag me!

I also gave up on Marriage Goddess. The good parts couldn’t outweigh the unadulterated stupid any more.

If you want to see him in something else, he is in Rosy Lovers and it is airing now. 6 episodes have posted. I actually liked I Do, I Do and his character here is similar, but his leading lady is much more suited and convincing. (She was in Marriage Not Dating over the summer as Se Ra) Check out Rosy Lovers

Honestly? is ‘Rosy Lovers’ worth watching.

I like it, but everyone has different taste.

Thanks, reason I asked is this show is 50 episodes I usually avoid them. I have only stuck with one and they even cut it by 6 episodes in the end.
My patience fades when 20 episodes are used as flash backs and unnecessary side stories not always relevant to the main theme as laid out in the start.
Of course recently we have had a few 16 episode dramas that had to be included in this ‘Bottom List’ page.
Always check in here to get some suggestions and would have missed some I really enjoyed if I hadn’t.
Thanks again.

1 Like

thanks for letting me know! i LOVE him!!! but i have to agree with @ger_o_malley, i dont know if i can watch a full 50 episodes O.O but its still good to know.
yay! i liked i do i do also! not many liked it, but i gotta say… i love the leading lady (forgot her name) from kim sam soon, but in i do i do, i really didnt like her character T.T it was kinda boring and stiff, and i love when she plays a comedy role. it suits her well and looks more like her. but then again it shows she can play very different roles.

HHAHAHAHA can i guess which one that would be? (she’s so love-) ???

btw, what was everyone’s thoughts on that one. anyone finished it? She’s so loveable

i finished it, and i was liking it. allot actually. rooted for Hyun Wook and Se Na. but the ending episode fell flat for me and i was bored a bit. it dragged allot.
anyways, im satisfied that the ending was what it was because well, i wont spoil for those who havent watched it/finished it.

I’m stuck in episode 11.

I can not understand fuss around the series. Japan had paid a lot of money performing rights, right?

I did not like Krystal’s character. The whole story plot is too boring.

The lead guy was pretty cute too!

I think the only 50 I’ve watched was Wonderful Days. I like Taecyon and he kept me coming back. I think if you get into them early, it 's better. I can’t imagine trying to catch up on a long one that was well underway.