Bottom List Dramas

@stained_rose I have to agree on Hyde Jekyll. :confused: I love Hyun Bin, but this drama was boring for me. The last few episodes shouldn’t have been added.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Hyun Bin is a great actor. It’s sad to see good actors having to act out poorly written scripts. Have you seen Kill Me Heal Me? Its premise is somewhat similar, but it’s much more entertaining. And Ji Sung is an AMAZING actor. Give it a shot if you haven’t!

1 Like

I gotta agree with your post, i also don’t get what the big deal with Healer is, i couldn’t finnish it, it was like watching a superhero movie. We have the damsel in distress, the shady bad guy posing as a businessman( or something of the sort) when he is actually a mobster and of course we have the hero, that may not possess supernatural abilities but he sure as hell can kick the baddies behind, a real vigilante, he even has the personal tragedy that is a requirement for every superhero. And the female lead was unlikable, i can’t say about the whole drama but in the episodes i watched she definitely didn’t have her big girl pants on. Oh, and the spiderman flashbacks i was getting were way too distracting and annoying.
Lee min ho dramas are an impossible feat for me too, i’ve tried watching plenty of his stuff, but i always end up getting fed up with the story by the time it hits tha halfway mark. Although everybody seems to agree that The Heirs was just plain bad and i detest anything associated with Hana Yori Dango, started the manga couldn’t even pass volume 1.
I thought about watching Scholar who walks the night because of Lee Jun Ki, but i guess i’ll just bump it even further down the list.

Haha! You said it better than I could. It’s exactly like the cliche comic. Do you remember that scene where she lifted up his mask to kiss him? Total steal from Spidey and Mary Jane.

I absolute love LJK. I never follow actors, but his performances are always stunning. Scholar who walks the night was a serious letdown. Have you seen Iljimae? I highly recommend you do if you haven’t. That is still my favorite series with LJK.

I so agree with you. Heirs wasssss just bad acting with alll the actors.

I agree :slight_smile:

Yep, i was thinking also about the whole reporter thing and how he acted nerdy when he was pretending to be an intern where she worked. I tried Iljimae, but while i liked LJK acting and his character, there was a little too much intrigues and behind the scenes schemings that got boring real fast, they don’t know when to stop, i started skipping through it. In the historical ones it seems like they are using the same plot over and over again, i just end up either zoning out or annoyed, guess they are just not for me, i fair way better when it comes to historical movies, probably because they’re shorter.