Bottom List Dramas

HaHa, I didn’t need to make a list you’ve just done it for me…

1 Like

Only watched one of your list but agree with you

Gosh It’s interesting. Most people here agree with me about 2013 best drama. That’s refreshing.

Heirs was sadly pathetic. Lee Min Ho needs to save his career.

2 Likes

due to spamming, trying to keep this post.

My least favorite dramas:
Fashion King - I dropped it after I think 8 episodes. I just couldn’t watch it anymore. The story was just strange.
Dr. Jin - I dropped this one too. The actors weren’t convincing to me, especially the main leads.
Level 7th Civil Servant- I still don’t know how I finished it, maybe because I really liked Joo Won in Bridal Mask.
I also didn’t like Padam Padam.

1 Like

Some of these Dramas are not on viki but after finishing them I really asked me why I even botherd to watch the complete show.

Monstar: I liked the songs and that’s it.

Unemployed Romance: The first three episodes were ok after that it went huh? to I don’t care anymore, just end as soon as possible.

The Heirs: Like everyone said, I also found Krystal and Kang Min Hyuk more interesting than the main couple. Sadly a lot of actors got wasted in this Drama because it had to much of them.

Boys over Flowers: It was so hyped up that I watched it as the third or fourth drama. I really had to force myself to finish it.

Dream High: I liked the main song. Didn’t finish Dream High 2 because it was even worse.

I summon you Gold: During the middle it went downhill and the writer forgot what happend before.

1 Like

Haha a lot of persons didn’t like Heirs. For me, it was a guilty pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:

The story was a little bit different because the rich guy was not mean with the poor girl. But I’m not a fan of lee Min Ho and this drama he didn’t have any charisma, so I prefer Kim Wo Bin even if he was a typical rich guy of drama…

But yeah…Heirs is not my favourite drama :stuck_out_tongue:

Dr Jin : the story was too weird !
Fashion King : even Yoo Ah In couldn’t save the story and the actresses were bad…
When Man Love a Woman : I didn’t finish it, it was boring.
Full House : I only remember the girl cleaning the house…

1 Like

i liked heirs too! xD i dont think it was the best drama ever, but i definitley dont think it was the worst drama ever. i liked it very much, it had its intense moments and i was like “!!!” but to each his own :wink:

LOL btw, anybody remember that old guy that kissed that woman in the beginning? he’s not really old, what i mean is “older”. (i think he was minhyuk[cnblue]'s character’s dad). i was so shocked when i saw that scene, cuz it came out of nowhere, and then they acted like nothing happened, and that made me laugh xD and it didnt get talked about much.

i agree with everything u said. and i agree, i liked lee min ho, not LOVE him, but i dont hate him either. kim woo bin stole my heart for this 1, but im glad that LMH got the girl, they both loved eachother and he deserved it. just felt bad for KWB :frowning:

But but Dream Highhhh :smiley: Sorry, this drama is forever going to be my favourite drama, but that’s probably because I have lots of other memories that go together with that drama. I do agree with Dream High 2 though… I was so disappointed after watching it since I had big exspectations…

And there are so many people loving Boys over Flowers and I just… can’t stand the main girl. I always felt like they made her character acting almost mentally impaired? I just couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable watching at times… (And don’t even let me get started Lee Minho’s hairstyle O.O)

1 Like

You didn’t like Personal Taste. I actually thought that was way better than Boys over Flowers which was just stupid.

1 Like

Why do you care about hairstyles and looks isn’t the story and how the actors portray their parts much more important??? I for one couldn’t care less whether the actor and actress are good looking or how their hair is styled ah do yourself a favour and watch one of the new dramas ‘It’s okay It’s Love’ really good actors and not a babyface in sight.

Heirs. Failure if you ask me. I am not criticing the actors or their acting, but Heirs had a pointless story for me. Nothing impressed me.

Just that Full House make you laugh, so many comedies will not bring a smile on your face :)))) I didn’t disliked Full House because that, the funny moments (I’ll leave out the boring parts) and remember that made my days that time, it was refreshing. But I have to mention, Full House, thai version has much more “colour” in the story and like it more.
I agree with the other titles even SSH is my fav actor. Those weren’t his best productions.

Heirs, and Dcotor Stranger after episode 10, sorry just liked the first 10 episodes

1 Like

The Heirs - truly bad, gave up half way.

When I am watching dramas I like something nice for the eyes.
I am still not sure why I actually watched that drama till the end. But then again I always want to know the ending and a lot of people were loving it.

And I actually liked Personal Taste…?

1 Like

No problem, tastes and opinions divide :smiley:
For me Suzy’s character didn’t work. At some point she was just annoying for me. If you don’t like the main actor than the drama has it really hard to be good.

I totally agree with you. And it also didn’t make a fan of Lee Minho. For me he’s just as hyped. The japanese version is better.

When I objectively look at her character then I must admit you have a point… but the first drama will be special so… :smiley:

I personally like Lee Minho though. I really liked him in City Hunter and Personal Taste was nice, too. Heirs was… okay. He was actually kind of my favourite K-Actor but now I lean more towards Lee Dongwook -

omg i love lee dongwook!! if my sister hears me talking about him i might go missing at night (that is how much she likes him too )