Bride of The Century

I’ve watched all 4 episodes and I love the show!! I’ve been checking for the new episodes but I only found ep 5 and it’s raw so I don’t know what they’re saying . Wish Viki would have been able to get the license :frowning:

2 Likes

5-6 are now subbed!!! Can’t wait to find out what the hell they said the end of ep 6 just WOW!!!

Best news ever!!

1 Like

I’m currently watching ep 6 now with the subs this should be AWESOME to know what they are saying this time around cuz ep 6 was just like OMG even without the subs!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Omggg just realised I can see the smiley on my phone now :open_mouth: I couldn’t see them before

Contain SPOILERS
fav scenes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4CbsuZly1I#t=63

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pAHpeIsmLM

Let me know when everyone has finished watching so we can discuss theories!!!
BTW time got changed now airing Friday nights and Sat and there is apparently a fan sub team going to sub it wish I would of known about that… wouldn’t of watched the raws if they had it subbed LOL PM me if you want the link I have not used it yet since just found out about it today though so no idea if they are any good…

1 Like

HAHAHABAHA you so put my favorite scenes again thank you !! :smiley:

My heart is broken T-T he is so in love how hurt will he be when he will find out that she was a fake … cryyy

And the ghost is confusing but I think she really wants to help DR. I hope she is a good ghost.

And the moms in here… it Sucks seriously they are like : let’s kill that girl so you can marry . Oh no let’s try her out this time blabla … psychos

This scene … OMG MY HEART

*“I didn’t think I had a heart… I didn’t want to give my heart away… For the first time in there’s someone that I’ve given my heart to.”
*turns back
light from the heavens shine across kangjoo’s back
“You came.”

And this scene T_T

It was just sooooo cute omggg

I can’t get enough of him T_T

faints

3 Likes

Him eating the sweet potatoes makes me want to run out and buy some!!!And him with the kitten you can tell he must have cats himself I just melted over those scenes!!!

The horror movie was EPIC he looks like he\s about to pass out and she’s like Oppa wasn’t that movie sooooooooo good!!! LOL I just love DM!!!
The end of ep 6 I got goosebumps!!! I watched it raw so I had no idea what they were saying after seeing it subbed I like OMG I knew it!!! It was the ghost that helped him…I can’t wait til next week!!!

I finished watching them yesterday, I loved the fact the he is now so in love with her :smiley:
( awwww we can see smilies now) what I found funny is that he has talked with a ghost all his life ( I imagine that by the previews) but he couldn’t believe in the curse :octopus: … lol he does now. I really like the fact that is episode 6 and some misteries and lies are being open already I love the fact is moving fast :sunny:

1 Like

I loved the sweet potato scene too! It showed how much he has changed since meeting Doo Rim. Lee Hong Ki is so adorable with the kitty!

I was cooking while I watching the episodes and every time I saw Roo Mi or one of the mothers I wanted to smack them in the face with a spatula I had in my hand, lol.

The actress that plays Doo Rim/Yi Kyung is so good at playing both characters. She really made me dislike Yi Kyung and love Doo Rim. I hope eventually Kang Joo can tell the difference between them, although probably it won’t happen till near the end :confused:

I can’t wait for the next episodes!!

4 Likes

Hahahahahaja I was out … I walked to the doctor and watched it at the middle of the street and laughed so hard seeing the cinema scene. Ppl looked at me like I am crazy lol.

1 Like

And that is why I try to keep my drama viewing strictly at home so I don’t come off as a nutcase…

2 Likes

I was out till 5pm and I was too curious to wait. So I downloaded the episodes at home and then I watched while I was away hehe

I watched God’s Gift Episode 3 and omgggg goosebumps :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Just wait til you watch ep 4!!! I still have goosebumps and I watched it last night!!!

LOL I will !! my friend is coming over to study but I want to watch episode 4 :’(

haha btw I finally made the topic for God’s Gift :smiley:

omo omo i love this drama @dramaaaaa me too when the gosh change the direction hahaha so funny !!

1 Like

hahahah I am happy that you like it ^^
can’t wait for next week T_T

Any theories in regards to maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee the grandmother being the first bride to run away??? DM and YK are the spitting image of her so there has to be some connection…idk but I don’t think the ghost is evil…