Bride of The Century

I don’t think the ghost is evi too… Like ppl say… Why being scared of ghosts when there are humans who are scarier --> Mothers in this drama

3 Likes

Okay just finished episode 5 & 6. This drama is fantastic ( but you all know that already ) . I’m loving that he’s been hanging out with this ghost for years.

1 Like

lol I watch sometimes drama at college brakes and people look at me like that too when I laugh lol… why no one understands lol you guys are too far T_T

1 Like

omggg hahahhaha this scene :smiley: I wished I could have seen the reaction of DR to this present

1 Like

Oh yeah… that was the moment I thought… “Oh he’s really into her.” tee hee teee heeeeee (And then felt kinda pervy)

1 Like

hahahahahahahaha he is soooo cute and it’s the first time he gave his heart away and he doesn’t even know that she is a fake fiancee T_T

He will be hurt when he finds out the truth :frowning:

me too ! the french team traduice very slowy i think i’m gonna to watch in english…

I just found this page! OMG! Thanks looking forward to it! Marathon for me today! I guess I will use google for the sites.

1 Like

Seriously how can they be so cute??
With such a good relationship it’s obvious that they have such a great chemistry

3 Likes

I am so mad right now… I want to watch BOTC now -.-
Why is it not on vikiiii T-T

1 Like

Kk ep 7 is out on gooddrama subbed

OMG!!! The preview for ep 9 looks AWESOME!!! Is that the same ghost though she looks different idk maybe it’s the same it cut off with me going WAE!!!

dramafire always puts both sub episodes on mondays.

1 Like

yeah I found them on dramago also

Omggg I finally watched the episodes and my heart. This drama js just awesome…
I feel the pain of them they are soooo great together T-T
I am scared of that moment, when he finds out that she’s a fake…
He will be so hurt … and poor girl
Awwww both crying I can’t help but to cry with them

1 Like

did you guys realize that her restaurant is the same one they used in Flower Boy Ramen Shop?

OMG!!!GET OUT!!!I thought it looked familiar but I couldn’t place it!!!

I think he going to be completely crushed once he finds out and that wall he had built up around him is going to be ohhhhhhhh about 100 feet higher than what it was. I wish she would just tell him but of course this is drama world so that’s never going to happen. He’ll find out in the worst possible situation and I’ll be balling my eyes out…

1 Like

His mother died. His father married YK’s mother, then died. Simple, actually.

LOL. You’re not the only one. I started off with Moon Embracing the Sun, and now I’ve watched about 40 series… Crazy!