BRING BACK THE OLD, COMFORTING DRAMA CHARM! šŸ˜ Give Us Positive Feel Good Dramas!

via GIPHY

2 Likes

TWO DRAMAS LATER, I STILL CANā€™T GET OVER TOMORROW WITH YOU!!! :sob::sob:
They were such a natural couple! They were sooo ordinary, but so NOT ordinary at the same time!
:sob::sob:Him posing for her in the grocery store
Their way-too-cute-to-be-cringey morning routines
The pervert-ahjussi scene after THIS picture :joy::crazy_face:
I love how they were ā€œkids in calm weather and adults in stormy weatherā€(quote from Lost Romance). They knew how to play and be cute and cringey and super lovey-dovey when everything was fine, but they also knew how to stand up and fight; be mature adults.
AGH. I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN!

3 Likes

:sob: Same here, Iā€™m starting watching again because of all your comments hahaha

3 Likes

Has anyone watched this one - I here has great friendships and finding love after divorce!

3 Likes

Itā€™s in the list I shared!!!, but I share it from MDL

1 Like

Itā€™s a great drama. I just didnā€™t like the character played by Seo In Young.

3 Likes

Always one character to hate right?

1 Like

Sheā€™s not mean but spoiled. Some people may have liked her.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind spoiled characters I like the mermaid in LDBS and I liked her same actress spoiled character in Love from the STARS - I can relate - spoiled kind of bubbly but still smart! Well, I hope I can relate! hahahahahaha! Iā€™ll let you know when I watch

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure this one has been talked about but I came across it again! It is just one of those fluffy dramas with not too much angst -

4 Likes

Itā€™s on my top rewatchables list! Itā€™s one of favorite dramas everā€¦ includes found family, cute tsundere ML, sweetheart FL, just enough law plotline, tons of comedy and very interesting supporting characters! I was sooooo happy to see Sunny and Grim Reaper have a wonderful happy ending! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

One more thing I feel is part of the charm of kdramas is the end of the last episode when the credits are rolling and they show stills of the making of the drama! I just love seeing those, along with the final picture of the entire cast and crew! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It feels so homely and comfortableā€¦ I love that they let us see the entire crew :heart:

30 But 17ā€™s ending was so beautiful! I really, really love how they included the entire crew waving goodbye at us in the final scene! Itā€™s such a wonderful tribute to everyone who worked on the production, not just the actors.
This oneā€™s from Touch Your Heart:

4 Likes

Ahhh I just loved this oneā€¦ itā€™s old, so it definitely hssvthe old kdrama charm. Beautiful group of good supporting characters, detailed interpersonal relationships, friendships, romance, comedyā€¦

I love the way these dramas make you create a strong bond with supporting characters, so much that Iā€™m afraid to lose them.

I loved the main couple. Itā€™s seriously hard to have a couple that stays together from start to end with no breakups and misunderstandings in the middle-and STILL keep it interesting and romantic- but these writers pulled it off wonderfully. I was impressed. I love the way they trusted and supported each other completely.

The concept was pretty intriguing, and it was also so funny to watch the three of them being literal human CCTVs with each other :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, I feel the same way. I quit American tv entirely to watch Viki but here lately I am disappointed. I watch so far and quit. If I got to watch the same type of shows I can go back to American tv and not have to read subs. I donā€™t want to I love the shows that make me feel good and forget the turmoil that is going on in the world. I want to feel happiness not the to intense emotions that break my heart. If I cry I want it to be for joy.

2 Likes

You could find some good reccs in this thread or describe the kind of shoes you like so we can recommend some to you!

1 Like

like all of you, yes would love to find some old comforting dramas again.

Panda and hedgehog is a good one, I think you will enjoy it,

1 Like

Kdrama hugs. Thereā€™s just something sooooooo sweet and reassuring about them, complete with the pat pat pat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And the back-hugs
A Business Proposal definitely joins the list of comforting dramas with the old kdrama charm.

8 Likes

Sorry, you lost me with The Undateablesā€¦

2 Likes

oh my goodness! look at these old messages!! yes the old dramas ,bring them back!
2-3 years these messages!