Browse most viewed Korean Dramas

What is the secret this two K-dramas:
Heirs and Boys Over Flowers
they are always top of browse most viewed Korean Dramas :smiley:

Yes, I know.

They are typical of k-drama, I love them. Good script and actors! And cute Lee Min Hoā€¦

What is your opinion?

1 Like

20% because theyā€™re the ultimate girlā€™s dream, where a plain-looking ordinary girl transforms a rude gorgeous rich boy into a person so tender and loving towards her, while simultaneously being a lion towards the injustice of this world! Note the slight sarcasm. Only slight, because I love both dramas.

The rest is Lee Min Ho.

Wellll that would be in case of BOF . In Heirs the main was already a cutie lol

Why Heirs was so successful ? Well yeah one reason was lee min ho. But the whole cast was very anticipated.Kpop stars young actors good old actors. The cast was just perfect. The script ā€¦ well the drama could have been better with an awesome cast like that. :slight_smile:

Why BOF was successful ? Donā€™t ask me lol I didnā€™t like that drama even though my man was the lead :smiley:

1 Like

Actually I think BOF and Heirs wasnā€™t his type of dramas. His best in my opinion was City Hunter

1 Like

Even in Heirs, LMHā€™s caracter is rude to his fiancee and not very warm to his surrounding fellow human beings. On an occasion he surprises me with his crudeness towards his girl and mostly we forgive him his selfishness towards her because we love it that his feeling are so strong, he canā€™t control himself.

Thisā€¦ this is where the psychologists and feminists come into play.

How come we women want our independence and all, but are more than thrilled by a guy that, in a swoosh of mad love, wants to take it all away? Is it that we crave for security these men can offer? And do we really have to choose between our independence and feeling safe? Iā€™m still baffled by these questions myself.

Ok, now Iā€™m way too serious for a Saturday :slight_smile: Letā€™s continue salivating over the LMH phenomenon.

2 Likes

tottally agree on everything you said haha.

but on this point:

i agree that yes, most girls feel that way, and yes, its cute for the drama. we go swwwooonn and tottally fall for the character because heā€™s taking control and looks all manly, he wants to protect her no matter what and loves her so much and we feel it. but in real life, i dont like that, i mean, thereā€™s an extent to everything, i would NOT bob my head and go, ā€œokay, whatever you sayā€, because i would still not like being treated in that demanding way like a dog LOL. thats just my opinion, i think that you can still protect her without going ā€œyour gonna do this and that NOW or else.ā€ (ā€œor else i will kiss youā€ HAHA as LMH said xD)

1 Like

There is thread ā€œBottom List Dramasā€ and I was shocked how Heirs and BOF was almost in everyoneā€™s bottom lists.
Surely I know we have different taste, but because these dramas are main page day to day I became thinking the reason.

As personally, I love just like these dramas with rich guy and poor (ugly) good heart girl. Lee Min Ho of course is eye candy even his popularity makes me uncomfortable.

20% because theyā€™re the ultimate girlā€™s dream, where a
plain-looking ordinary girl transforms a rude gorgeous rich boy into a
person so tender and loving towards her, while simultaneously being a
lion towards the injustice of this world! Note the slight sarcasm. Only
slight, because I love both dramas.

The rest is Lee Min Ho.
Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā 
Amen :wink:

1 Like

Ouch, I am totally disagree :blush:
I could not watch it to the end. But as you see my answer above, I am a melodrama personā€¦

This is the reason why I am k-drama addict so well! I love this kind of drama and this kind of guys but in my own lifeā€¦not not not :smile:

1 Like

What i meant was that he already loved his girl from the beginning. I mean in most of the dramas they always fight and hate each other ans stuff. But here he was very fast. At the other hand the second lead was kinda in the role of the main lead. Bad boy with a lot of charm and stuff.

But I already discussed toooooo much over heirs and I donā€™t even think itā€™s worth it. Hope lee min ho decided on a good movie so he can show his acting skills better. :smiley:

Oh, that! :slight_smile: Yes, of course.

Agreed. I think my palm would start itching, if that were to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aDlEovtzQ4

Kre!

Heirs seemed to have a great deal of hype around it, so peopleā€™s expectations soared. Iā€™m glad I was not part of that :slight_smile:

BOF is a classic. Whether you like it or not, itā€™s a cult k-drama and a great start for newbies. At least it was for me.

Same to me. I watched my very first Korean drama in December 2013 and Heirs was my 4. drama. I picked it Vikiā€™s main page just randomly. I had no expectations, just one of the K-drama. And then it hit me strongly :smiley:

The drama or the actor :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Omo, me too! :slight_smile: Christmas last year, stuck to the computer screen, on occasion bursting into laughter so hard, that I scared my dad! Ah, memoriesā€¦

In fact, since I couldnā€™t watch Heirs anyplace else, I found Viki. It was perfect. I thought this obsession would go away by now. Guess I was wrong!

1 Like

Haha, drama mostly but LMH made an impression on me, and I began to look for more of his dramasā€¦and the next one was BOF :sunny:

I have to admit that although I have looked now dozens of dramas, Heirs and BOF have not lost their value in my eyes.

Oh, what a coincidence!
My very first drama was A Hundred Yearā€™s Inheritance founded by Netflix some boring Christmas day. Then I googled more this K-Dramaland and ran to Viki.

Hahaha! I watched my first k-drama on Netflix, too - BOF. Soon I ran out of stuff to watch, though. Maybe Netflix is better know. Donā€™t know. Didnā€™t really look back :wink:

Gee Wiz, I thought both these dramas were stupid. The only reason they are both ā€˜most viewedā€™ is because young girls fancy the pretty boys. Itā€™s the same as the ā€˜boy bandsā€™ most of them canā€™t sing or play an instrument or write a music note but young girls spend their money on their cdā€™s . I donā€™t agree that they have good scripts or actors just a load of pretty faces.

I watched BOF just because it was so hyped about being one of the Classic K-dramas. Like if you hadnā€™t seen BOF= GASP. It was the 3rd drama I watched on my long journey of dramas haha.
I didnā€™t like it though. I found a lot of the scenes cringe worthy and hard to watch >_> I feel like a lot of the classic k drama cliches can be great and work really well to the storyline but I hated them in this drama. I donā€™t know itā€™s been months since Iā€™ve seen this drama so I might watch it again soon. Right afterwords I watched playful kiss and hated it 100x worse though. haha

Kind of enjoyed the heirs. Mostly because I like park shin hye, despite her inability to kissā€¦like at all. Enough to recommend but probably not to watch again anytime soon.