[C-DRAMA] GERMAN subbers needed for GREAT drama...! LOCH 2008!

The highly-experienced and excellent moderator, Simi11, is going to head the brand-new TEAM at Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008!

This is the ENGLISH completed, 50 episodes with Hu Ge, Yuan Hong, Ariel Lin and Cecelia Liu - rated in the Top 20 EVER in its genre by many fan sites!

Please bring your excellent German skills to us in order to complete the 50 episodes of Condor with for yet another language. :slight_smile:

Contact our new Moderator Simi11 or me, if you would like more information or to join this TEAM! :slight_smile:

Linda/deadliftdiva_548
Channel Manager, Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008

Hi :slight_smile: I can sub from english to german if you still need help. Write me a message and let me know ^.^

2 Likes

I wrote you a PM and mentioned this drama as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pleased to report here that Simi and I have hired Miri to help sub LOCH into German. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy working with the GREAT drama this is :slight_smile: and have fun, eventually as the Team is built. :slight_smile:

Linda

1 Like

Hi,

I would love to cooperate with you for this project. I can sub from English to German.
I´m a newbie in Viki, but I´ve already worked as subber :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Simi will definitely talk to you :slight_smile:

L

1 Like

@vivi_so_80 Hi Vivi, I send you a PM on Viki, and then we go from there, Im in US so time difference. Thank you for your interest!! :rose:

thanks Linda :bouquet:

1 Like