[C-DRAMA] The Wolf: Recruiting Dutch Subbers

Hello everyone, I’m currently searching for Dutch volunteers to help with translating the Chinese drama The Wolf from English to Dutch. Right now I’m working on the Dutch subtitles on my own, so Dutch volunteers are more than welcome!

If you’d like to help me out with providing Dutch subtitles for this drama, please feel free to send me a message or to reply to this post!

2 Likes

Should I know Dutch for the work or not necessary?

How would you translate to Dutch if you do not know Dutch? :thinking:
If you’re thinking of using Google Translate or something like that, then that’s a big no at Viki. You MUST NOT use any machine translate.

However, you are free to translate to a language that you are fluent in (if the language still needs to be translated).

I hope that helps.

6 Likes

जापानी मॉडरेटर बनने पर बधाई

2 Likes

oh Thanks for the explanations.

1 Like

शुक्रिया आदित्य! दरअसल मैं दो महीने पहले से ही उस शो में जापानी मॉडरेटर थी, बस कुछ हालातों की वजह से थोड़े समय के लिए विकी को अलविदा कहना पड़ा।

:blush:

1 Like

@thesnowflake
I saw that you are the hindi moderator for this drama but it is not licensed in india. Did you check?

@padmalayag
No, I didn’t knew at first when I joined the drama. But when many subbers told me that it is not available in their region, then I understood that it was not licensed in India.

1 Like

It Happened to me also so after that incident i started to check a show whether it is available in india or not by logging out from my account

I even translated a full movie all by myself unaware of it.

Yes. I do that now before taking projects.

1 Like