C-dramas you watched from start to end WITHOUT SKIPPING

I loved it. FL knows what she wants (most of the time) and is independent enough to decide for herself. ML respects the decisions of FL lead, and he is in a band. :heart_eyes: I haven’t skipped a single bit.

4 Likes

@vivi_1485 i will definetly check this one out. thanks

1 Like

i loved this one and i didnt skip any episodes it was so interesting i :100: recommend

2 Likes

I have watched this one SO MANY TIMES!!! I never skip it. It’s hilarious! And you ship the second lead couple as much as the main leads!
Avoid watching with comments though. They are severely TOXIC towards the female lead.

3 Likes

Those then need to be reported to the CM, so that they can be deleted.

Oh yes, I avoid all comments and reviews for FITS because lots of ppl complain about our baby rabbit. I don’t know how anyone can hate her. She’s so adorable and smart. I like that she has a backbone and talks back to our ice cold captain. :grin:

2 Likes

i recently joined viki and i’ve watched some interesting Cdramas but my favorite ones and those that i would definetly recommend are:

1. Falling into your smile.
  2. Go Go squid.
  3. Matser devil dont kiss me
  4. Love in time (skipped a few parts tho)
  5. Sweet Sweet
1 Like

They’ve been reported so many times by so many people. Just seems like as soon as the comments are deleted more pop up in their place. I just watch without comments.

4 Likes

It was good. No skipping here.

2 Likes

Following drama’s I watched in 1 week(end), or looked 3x per day for the next episode. Too bad not all on Viki:

• METEOR GARDEN 1, 2, 2018
  • VACATION OF LOVE.
  • A JOURNEY TO MEET LOVE
  • THE FOX’s SUMMER.
  • RESET (If you skip the intro song, it’s the best drama of 2022)
  • STILL LALA.
  • INBORN PAIR
  • SUMMER’s DESIRE
  • HELLO JOAN
  • MURPHY’s LAW
  • WINE BEAUTY
  • PRODIGY HEALER
  • LOVE, NOW
  • MOWGLI BOY
1 Like

they should do more short dramas. No need to skip if it’s just thrilling.

4 Likes

Just recently found and watched this. A long “advertisement” for the Olympics in China.
Still enjoyed it

4 Likes

The most recent 2022 Cdrama I haven’t skipped through was Love at night

2 Likes

Falling into your smile was also amazing love love love Xu Kai.

2 Likes

I came to mention ‘Reset’, but I see you already have @xylune. I will second this, though, because there was not one single second that needed to be skipped. It went directly in my Double Take (rewatch) collection. I was even tempted to start watching it again as soon as I finished it.

4 Likes

I love Chinese costume period dramas and I recommend the Sword and the Brocade. I don’t think I skip any episode on this drama, it’s well played.

6 Likes

I love that one too, but I was kind of bored at the first 3 or 4 episodes.

1 Like

Yes, I enjoyed it did not skipped anything. I will watch again in the future.

1 Like

Love Like the Galaxy is my new favorite and tops Ashes of Love and Eternal Love - Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms which have long been on my ultimate favorite shows list. I can watch LLTG over and over and over again. I am seriously addicted to it. I’m taking a breather and only watching current C-Dramas because I’m learning Mandarin Chinese on Duolingo. They have made it really fun. Now I can understand so much more without even reading the subtitles which helps when I am hooked on a show like LLTG which I would watch before the subbers were done and then again after they were finished. I am looking forward to the day when I can write in Chinese. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Oh wow! So it really is worth watching then? I’ve never been into period dramas or palace dramas or costume / fantasy stuff, but LLTG is getting so many good reviews that I have put it in my watchlist on MDL. I never did like Ashes of Love or Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Hopefully this will make me rething period / costume dramas a bit.

2 Likes