Can we talk about how dissapointing the ending of "marry him if u dare" was?

Reading through this topic made me think maybe I should just drop this series. I saw about 4 eps and the parts I segged in later eps. Was thinking of having a marathon later but now… nah.

I think the History was a good idea to begin with, the cast was really good (and the only reason I kept watching) but not even that can be saved if there is bad writing… I mean, they had all the elements to make an awesome drama and they decide to ended like that? Spoiler Alert I understand the fact that they wanted to make her look after all as a independent successful woman who regardless of the guy will have a great future… well they didn’t foreseen that we as the viewers in the end of a drama 70% will be looking for a happy romantic ending!! Is true we all are looking for that romantic closure to the story and I in particular was not even interested in with who she was going to end cause both had pros and cons but seriously… very blah… lol

2 Likes

I got bored from that drama around the 5th or 6th episode. I did go back just for the ending though and I gotta say no matter how bad it is, I didn’t see that coming ! I’m not saying it’s good, unpredictable is good but they made it so mysterious and confusing didn’t they… I’m not sure if I got the whole thing but then again I did skip 10 episodes hahaha.

Same here this topic made me stop after my 3rd episode.

To be honest, after i noticed that the drama is bad i watched the final episode with skipping the other episodes. I can say Spoiler It shows some months later that Eun Seok is doing better and she’s back in acting but it’s all a mask. She goes to the house where they had gone together on that date and stays out in the snow. Bok Gu goes to find her and he finds her frozen in the snow. He sits down and hugs her with her in his lap trying to give her his body heat. But it shows that they died together.
So the main actors died and it was not logical at all
I would never recommend this drama very dissappointing

OMG NEVER WATCHED IT BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT SUCCKKKSSSSSS!!! thanks for telling me i would be soooo angry with that 1,especially sad endings that are pointless and why does the main characters HAVE to die? that is so pointless and stupid… urrgggg

Yeah i totally agree … nothing to thank for

1 Like

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/12/04/wrap-party-pictures-from-marry-him-if-you-dare-and-all-signs-point-to-shin-mi-rae-ending-upon-re-watch/

Thank you!!! @shalottcamelot because i had the SAME EXACT analysis and it just makes me feel so ,much better, now that i saw that page.like a seal of the ending. still sucked tho lool