Can't Access Messages

This is how it looks - like dudie showed it anyone else having this problem at the moment?

I posted the original message and loads of people are having this problem, probably far far more than we know. I recently went back to the help desk after I had raised it as an issue months ago (and they said they had forwarded it to the engineering team) all I was told was we once have again highlighted this with our engineers and will give you an update when they get back to us.

I donā€™t think it is going to be sorted anytime soon.

1 Like

I got mine down to 2 as they randomly popped up but now some pages in my inbox give errors while I was cleaning. First I thought that was due the fact there was an unread message but then there was one on a page that worked. I have one in notifications too while Iā€™m pretty sure there is noneā€¦ ohh well.

@dudie I just wanted to open my inbox, but it didnā€™t work out. Now itā€™s okay again. There was no bug for me for quite a while.

I just received a thread of messages which are clearly a huge error. A thread which starts with 4 messages from ā€œunknown userā€ and the last actually directed at me. The first four look like project finder messages for shows that I am not part of and for languages I canā€™t read (each in a different language and for a different show). Anyone else with the same odd thing?

1 Like

I had the same odd thing. It started with a message for a go of a drama which had nothing to do with the other message I lastly received and 3 messages from ā€œunknown userā€ then last one a go for another drama.

1 Like