[CLOSED] Need Translation Editor for a 6-episode web drama: Korean → English

Hi everyone,

I am presently managing a short South Korean web drama that consists of six episodes. Each episode is approximately 20 minutes long. The average number of subs per episode is around 250.

There is already one translator who has volunteered to help. Because of commitments, though, this translator needs to share the workload.

If you are interested, please message me for more details. I’m not at all concerned about an applicant’s sub counts. This position is open to anyone who is interested, capable and willing to help :grinning:

Kind regards,
Manganese.

1 Like

Hi maganese,

I saw you are for seeking a translation editor for Korean to English and i would love to volunteer for the project .

Kind regards,
Nandini

1 Like

Hi Nandini,

Thank you for replying :grinning: I really appreciate it. I’ll send a private message.

Regards,
Manganese

Update: the message has been sent to you

Hi Nandini! Are you an indian?

Hello!
I just joined the volunteer community today, but I do have previous experiences volunteering as a proofreader in English. I was wondering if there was an opening for an English subtitle proofreader? If not, that’s totally okay; I’ll keep looking!

Thank you!

Hi again, @oxyjinetics.

Thank you for taking the time to apply. Unfortunately, all roles are now filled.

Regards,
Manganese

Hello,
Thank you for letting me know!
I actually was able to find a Korean variety show to subtitle for!

-oxyjinetics

Brilliant! I’m glad it all worked out for you :slight_smile: