[Closed] Painted Skin (C-drama) Only 9 episodes left to complete! Recruiting subbers & segmenters!

Hello, I am recruiting subbers and segmenters for the subbing team of the Chinese drama, Painted Skin. You might recognize Painted Skin from the movie franchise, Painted Skin I & II. This is the drama version of Painted Skin I.

Channel Link: http://www.viki.com/tv/9656c-painted-skin-2011-tv-ver

Cast: Fiona Sit as Xiao Wei / Tammy Chen as Pei Rong

Synopsis: A demon fox spirit, Xiao Wei, is saved by a virtuous man. She reunites with him once again in human form, determined to stay by his side. However the human world is hard to survive in, and her love already has a wife…

Recruiting: Segmenters & Chinese-Eng subbers.

Other languages recruiting: Spanish subbers

Current status of drama: Episodes 1-4 are 100% English subbed. Episodes 5-10 are 100% segmented and need subbing. Episodes 10-34 need segmenting.

Stills:

Count me in as a segmenter and add me in to the team. Would love to help out.

1 Like

Thanks so much, I will add you as a designated segmenter! :smiley:

I can help you with English to Spanish subs

2 Likes

Yay thanks so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Dear Channel Manager jwindsong,
I hope you’re doing fine. I want to join and help as I can with my ability to segment in this C-drama.
I can join your team for segmenting and subbing (ENG to french).

Thanks for your attention.
Have a good day ! Kind regards!
AjummaKyota :o)

1 Like

I’d like to help with the English to Spanish subs, if you still need subbers for this language. I live in Europe so take into consideration that my hours may be different if time is an issue or you wonder why I’m not answering your messages :). Thank you for your attention!
yoyo

1 Like

Thank you so much @ajummakyota, I will send you a message with the details. :slight_smile:

Thanks @yoyolotl! I will send you a message with more details. And don’t worry about the time difference, feel free to answer when you can. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help with subbing from English to Indonesian. But I can only do part time if that’s ok with you. Thanks.

Thanks @leebyluv that will be great! :smiley:

I would like to help translating from English to Spanish.

1 Like

Yay! Thanks @staurofila I will send you a message with more details. :smiley:

Hi! I can segment! and help with subs! from eng to spanish! n.n please add me!

1 Like

Thanks @cheyshedden, I will send you a message. :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to join the Painted Skin subbing team so far! Still looking for more Chinese-English subbers & segmenters!!! Let me know if you are interested. :smiley:

Hy! I could help with subs from english to spanish too! Let me know if you want me to help you…

1 Like

Of course, thanks so much @aldana_3! I will PM you! :smiley:

Hi! I can help with the eng-spanish subs if you want. Let me know!

1 Like

@celeste_alcalde Yeah that’d be great!! Thanks so much! :smiley: Before you start subbing please read the Subbing Guidelines in the Team Notes. You can get to the team notes by going to the subtitle editor. Also if you have other questions about subbing please ask me or the Spanish moderators. :slight_smile: