CONFESS YOUR LOVE - Best Drama Confessions 💜

Last Night on Long BALLAD - In like Eps 42

• The BEST Confession between the two 2nd Main Leads (who are my favorite) happened! It was beautiful!

hau%20do%20and%20princess

https://www.viki.com/collections/3524630l-confess-your-lovebest-drama-confessions

:boom: Give me all your best confessions from kdrama, cdrama, tdrama and jdrama that just touches all the FEELS

Give me photos - gifs - videos - explanations! Whatever you want!

6 Likes

One of my other ALL time favorites is the confession in I Am Not A Robot!

I cried and cried just like with Long Ballad!

9 Likes

Oh my, it’s REALLY hard to trump THAT confession!! :heart::heart: it was sooooo good, I cried like a baby but my heart felt SO warm! Best drama ever.

5 Likes

I Am Not a Robot is another one high on my list to re-watch now that I have a pass! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I know you probably don’t wanna watch 40 eps for a confession but Long Ballad - pretty darn good!!! :wink:

3 Likes

The Proposal in My Love From the Stars

https://vimeo.com/26314365
Coffee Prince
12:07 in is the kiss and confession! Why is this so hard to find!
“I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”

Pinterest

Her Private Life - THAT kiss from Kim Jae Wook and the confession from Park Min Young!!!
7 Likes

This moment isn’t exactly the ‘confession’ moment, but it is at least a moment that marks a change in their relationship. One of my favorite moments:

5 Likes

I was waiting for one of you to post that one!!!

2 Likes

This wasn’t the exact confession but the sweetest time of sharing that he loved her! Aw, I cry

6 Likes

I kind of loved that there wasn’t really a big confession scene in that one. They just kind of fell together naturally. And that is such a tender moment. I love it.

3 Likes

There are so many and I think they’re all beautiful.

Hospital Playlist season 1

A Love So Beautiful - It’s the first episode.

You Are My Glory - (He rejected her before)

5 Likes

I have not seen ANY of these so I look forward to watching them!!!

3 Likes

Healer, does a first kiss count as a confession?

This one isn’t a confession, it’s a proposal, but it’s beautiful. The Girl Who Sees Smells

4 Likes

The most complicated love-story was between Ik-Joon and Song- Hwa in Hospital Playlist (1/2).
They had been friends (better say they were soulmates).

They had the most beautiful and romantic relationship ever I suppose.

2 Likes

Touch Your Hart - the best slow-burn rom-com I’ve ever watched. The burn was slow, but the burn was GOOD. Both characters were ADORABLE, and every touch, every glance, every word, every little step they took toward each other made my heart flutter.

I usually hate drunk scenes but this was THE best drunk confession ever :joy:

And then the way he confesses BACK :sob::sob::sob: I love these two!

actual thing starts at around 2:30 but the build-up is adorably hilarious so I couldn’t bring myself to drop a marker :sweat_smile:
5 Likes

I think lots of times a 1st kiss is a confession!!!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Adding to the Hospital Playlist list :laughing:

Spoiler for season 2 :wink:

4 Likes

Most of the drama might have been a mess, but I LOVED that proposal!! :heart_eyes: He was sooooo excited he didn’t care what anyone would think of him jumping around spraying perfume on a bridge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And the one from Oh My Venus - he literally knitted the ring into the scarf! Can’t find any videos :tired_face:

2 Likes

Oh yes that one is so good!!! Must add

2 Likes

Best confession ever. I have to think about it and I’ll post some later.

1 Like