CONFESS YOUR LOVE - Best Drama Confessions 💜

I’m HWAITING

1 Like

So the MONK in 5 to 9 - has some of the best confessions ever - he confesses a LOT!

I’m sorry he had me at Jimmy Choo’s

4 Likes

His kiss I believe was where he confessed also - but @irishtigger that was a WHAT? moment right remind me if this is where his confession was???

2 Likes

@my_happy_place
@natyh
@irishtigger
@vivi_1485
@sweetybirdtoo
@porkypine90_261
@mas4

My Confesson Collection was put on the VIKI homepage - I just started this collection - so HELP
more best confessions -

I’m trying to add the actually “quotes” if I have them!!!

Give me more!!!

“I can’t do that, can you?”
going back to a platonic relationship - Pinocchio

5 Likes

I loved the confession in Bride of Ha Baek. I need to try to find it – I just remember him saying “I want you to be my beginning and end.” :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes - find it for me! And I will use that quote in my collection! Love it

1 Like

@kdrama2020ali I found the ‘shoe’ scene in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’. It starts at about the 53-minute mark in episode 6.

2 Likes

How am I supposed to remember confessions and where they are when you distract me with gif suggestions?

3 Likes

sorry!

giphy

2 Likes

From five to Nine

2 Likes

I know I already put a scene from SWDBS, but this one is an actual confession (there are actually several in this drama). I watch this scene over and over and over, partly because PHS sleeping is a beautiful sight, but also because they are just so beautiful, and it’s so poignant after what just happened in the drama. Words can never express how much I love BongBong and MinMin

“You’re peanut-sized so I can carry you around in my heart, but I don’t think I’m in your heart.”
“You are there.”

“I love you.”

And then the cuddle. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Melt me into a puddle of goo.

6 Likes

AMEN and AMEN

3 Likes

The way he looks at her…

this gif is awesome. lol

4 Likes

That is the GIF that I’ve been needing in my life!

4 Likes

That is one of my favorite movies EVER!!!

2 Likes

Goblin Confesses by ACCIDENT!!

I want to melt into a pile of GONG "Goo"

3 Likes

My ID is Gangnam Beauty

“I’ll tell you why I turned him down. I have someone I like. I… like you.”

4 Likes

I wish I felt that way about that drama - I don’t know maybe I need to watch it with die hard fans so I can love it too.

SAD :slightly_frowning_face:
@my_happy_place
@irishtigger

4 Likes

I who would not love CHA CHA CHA Eun Woo!!! I love him!!! Thanks!

4 Likes

This is one of my favorite kdramas. I like Do Kyung Seok (Eun Woo) a lot as a male lead. He never laid eyes on another girl after he met fl. He was a one woman man. The way he protects her and how he never hurts her in any way shape or form. He always ran after her as soon as she’s upset. The way he beat that pervert up in the bathroom for his girl. His love was proven through his actions. The way he turned down the other girls that tried to get between him and fl was definite. He never gave them a chance. It’s hard to come across ml that are flawless.

2 Likes